Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 Good morning! Stealing from Terri because that was the very first blog on my list that had a new post.


A - Ambition:  I have very little ambition about anything these days!  LOL

B - Birthday:  March 1967. I'll be 57.

C - Computer: HP RYZEN.

D - Dream:  I dream in color.

E - Exercise:  Excuse me? LOLOLOL

F - Favorite Food:  Pizza.

G - Garden:  I have a brown thumb. 

H - Hobby:  My job has taken the place of any hobby I might have. lolol

I - Idol:  I don't have an idol.

J - Job:  Classification Sentence Tech.--I'm the one who codes that inmate into prison. (all court documents have criminal codes, and it is often a puzzle to figure out court documents. Just saying)

K - Kids: 1 son who suddenly passed away 23 months ago.

L - Location:  Florida-60 minutes from either direction from the Gulf or the Atlantic.

M - Military: Married to a Marine.

N - Name or Nickname:  If I tell you then I will have to kill you lolololol.

O - Optimist or Pessimist:  Glass half full.

P - Pets:  none--well, one adopted cat who was here before we were.

Q - Quote:  


R - Reads:  Cozy mysteries, for entertainment.

S - School:  Vanguard High School, UF /Florida/GO GATORS (horrible football season this yr), SUNY (State Univ. of NY) Geneseo.

T - Travel:  Yes.

U - Unfulfilled ambition: I want to play the drums in a rock and roll band, you know like Animal from the Muppets, LOLOLOL.

V - Vacation spot:  We all know where I am going lololol.

W - Wardrobe:  Business Casual during the week and shorts and t's on the weekend.

X - X-tra facts about me:  I'm ambidextrous.

Y - Years online:  Hmm...early 2000's.

Z - Zodiac sign:  Aries


Yep, brutally honest, loyal, can't be tamed/controlled, impatient, fiercely independent. Yep, that's me.

16 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful day and week Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about that, I'm pretty much ambidextrous. That little gift developed when I had the Thoraic Outlet Syndrome on my right side. I was fairly paralyzed on that side until the surgery, so, had to resort to doing almost everything with my left. I'm healed but now that has stuck. Being able to perform tasks with my left does come in useful, especially when riding.
    Fun post. Have a great weekend friend. Been praying for you both this morning. Did you feel it?
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday, Linda! Lovely new background and header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun post, Linda. I hope you have a good Sunday and a good week. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved learning these tidbits about you! But, what happened to Coffee? I still have my German Sheperd, Jada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun one! I laughed about the part where you said you can't be tamed. :)
    PS - love the new look here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers and that we think alike often!! :) Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun learning a little more about you, my friend. I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your answers, Linda. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Linda. I did not realize it before, but I am old enough to be your mother. You're just a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a fun post. You are such a fun and wonderful person! I love how honest you are about yourself! I'm not sure I know myself that well to be able to put it in so few words. I have a difficult time with being succinct. LOL. (I'm too verbose). I hope you've had a pleasant weekend. It certainly was lovely here! Take care my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun answers! Happy week dear lady!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda! Enjoyed your answers, hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute post! my oldest daughter and I are both ambidextrous too!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed your answers. Aries and Sag get along wll you know. I love the background on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)