Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day Salon

 Yes, it sure does, below.


Time: 9:20 am

Scene: 40* and sunny. Incoming rain for today though.

Drinking: Second cup of Breakfast in the Finger Lakes with Italian Sweet Cream.

What's on Tap? Well, we will head over to Wegmans to find something for dinner. We are at this point, "There is nothing to eat!" Although the pantry and such are full. I do want to get a cake or something for dessert. I probably will make Goulash and bring out the fancy dishes;


Pondering 1: I opened my Mother's Day gift at midnight last night. I haven't taken photos, the guys did good and very surprising because we agreed NOT to get anything due to our potential move and have to save every penny.

Pondering 2: These photos from the past


Both photos from 24 yrs ago.


My mom (above) and my son 24 yrs ago.


Wishing each of you a Happy Mother's Day.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. Mothering is not for the faint of heart. Take time to be good to yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Deb. Have a beautiful Mother's Day, smiles

      Delete
  2. Hi Linda:
    Have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Mother's Day is extra special good. And the rest of the week brings good news about the new job and pretty home.
    Sending You Love & Blessings My Friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day, Linda! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious photos! Sometimes 1999 seems like yesterday.
    I can't wait to see the goodies your hubby and son got you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day, dear friend! I love the photos! It is snowing here in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your mother's day was wonderful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda! Happy (belated) Mother's Day! Love looking at old photos and definitely share what your gift was! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures! Sounds like a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a relaxing and wonderful Mother's Day. I love the photos...very special...both of them. I hope you hear some positive news soon regarding the house and job. You know we are "all ears"!! Take care and have a blessed week...good things are on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)