Been on pins and needles here...we submitted an offer last night on:
The lovely 3 bed/2 bath home. Not getting hopes up too high as there are 5 other offers. 5.other.offers. Beautiful home that sits on 3.7 acres (NOT 3.4 but 3.7). You see the "road" behind the tree line, that's the 3.7. It opens up to a beautiful "meadow".
ANYWAYS, beautiful inside. It also has a full finished functioning walk out basement with a full bathroom. A nice place for a certain 24 yr old to live.
its being used a gym right now.
The first floor.
So, that is what is going on; the house hunt is growing tiring and honestly, weary....the inspector gave 2 thumbs up, now we wait. I haven't started the other job yet, awaiting the FBI background check; the job requires it. All is good, she is expecting for me to start June 1.
I am telling you, its not summer here, but it sure feels like it. It was a icky humid 91* day here in the great Southern Tier of New York, which is completely unheard of in the middle of May. Hubby put the ac's in. After several evenings of sleepless nights, it was time. As for the house, if the offer is accepted, we are looking at the middle of August to move.






Oooh! Linda, this is exciting! The house is beautiful inside and out, and I love the property with it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear if you get it!
Praying the house works our for you. That land is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice house y'all. How exciting. I hope it all works out for ya.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what's up with the weather. It's supposed to be in the high 90's here next week! That's very unheard of. I hope "they" are wrong about that prediction. Too early for that nonsense. Maybe we should all move to Montana. They're still experiencing snow flurries there. *lol*
Love & Prayers xx
The house is beautiful! I will be praying it works out for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the new job? I just went through getting all my clearances again. Fun, fun.
We put our A/C's in last Sunday when the forecast was already promising all the heat.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Good luck.. looks fine!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a beautiful home and location! Wow! Really Pretty! And a separate "apartment" for your son! That's perfect! I hope it works out for you. How close will that be to your new job? I'm sure you don't care no matter what...I know you just want to get on with your "new life". Praying all goes well. Sorry about the heat and humidity. It's been really nice down here this week, but the hot weather is coming next week. summer is arriving on time here in Florida. I like what Sparky said..."maybe we should all move to Montana"...Ha Ha! We've thought about it. LOL. But not very seriously. Have a wonderful day. Would love to see more pictures of the house. Is that all that is on the ad for it? It really is a cute house.
ReplyDeleteOh, those floors! I love it all, Linda! When will you know whose bid they accept?
ReplyDeleteIt is icky here with the heat and humidity. Love the new background and blog header, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great looking house and on acreage too! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks perfect, Linda! Sure hope your offer is accepted! And I look forward to hearing about the new job, too! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteHoping everything works out!
ReplyDelete