Welcome to the Tuesday Meme. First started with our friend, Toni and kept up by Annie.
P.S. I have my Zoom settings at 125 (I wear bifocals and easily get eye strain)--if the type setting is ever too small, would you tell me please? The current typesetting is Molengo 20 for the blog.
P.S. I have my Zoom settings at 125 (I wear bifocals and easily get eye strain)--if the type setting is ever too small, would you tell me please? The current typesetting is Molengo 20 for the blog.
1. Some people have a pet planet or a planet they think is cool. What about you?
I took the Solar System class a couple of semesters ago (had to fill an elective). It was a little above my understanding (passed the lecture part with a D because there were only 3 exams, and I failed each and every one of them --there sure was a lot of physics on the exams and the lab I passed with a B go figure). ANYWAYS...why has Pluto been reduced to the status of non planet? Poor Pluto.
2. Whether you believe in astrology or not, you do have a "sign". What is yours and do you fit the description in any way?
I'm an Aries. And yes, it fits me to a "T". Absolutely 100%!
Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports
Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents
The Sun in such high dignity gives them excellent organizational skills, so you'll rarely meet an Aries who isn't capable of finishing several things at once, often before lunch break! Their challenges show when they get impatient, aggressive and vent anger pointing it to other people. Strong personalities born under this sign have a task to fight for their goals, embracing togetherness and teamwork through this incarnation.
Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus. Its representatives are naturally brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of their age and quickly perform any given tasks.
***P.S. If y'all really knew how true this is, you would run for the hills screaming to get away from this crazy lady, LOL.
***P.S. If y'all really knew how true this is, you would run for the hills screaming to get away from this crazy lady, LOL.
3. Do you stay up late to watch meteorite showers or crane your head to see the clouds in the daytime?
Yep, sure do...and my son is also an Aries and loves everything Space. I just forget to take p hotos of the sky.
4. Do you think money is wasted on the space program that might be better used on earth?
Absolutely NOT wasted. God made the Heavens and the Earth. I am so happy to see Vice President Pence embracing Space Technology. P.S. If you were to ever have this conversation with my son, you might just get an earful on why it is good. Just saying.
Y'all, I am just worn out and can't get it together with this time change. Just keeping it real.



Oh...where is that little bear from?
ReplyDeleteI haven't a clue, Annie had it on the blog.
DeleteI love looking at the sky and I'm always taking pictures of clouds and stuff. I love the space program too and most anything to do with flight.
ReplyDeleteMe too, although it is a bit over my head, grin.
DeleteEnjoyed your answers, especially #1. Have a good Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Tuesday as well.
DeleteSpace...the final frontier.
ReplyDeleteI was lucky to grow up in a community where there was a planetarium in our high school. I've always been fascinated by space.
Back in 2016 I took a tour of the Kennedy Space Center. I am so excited for what NASA has planned in the coming years.
We took our son for his birthday to the last space shuttle launch. Let me tell you, we can still smell the jet fuel and how the ground shook, amazing! Oh and lets not forget how the alligators acted, grin.
DeleteOh, and your typeface is perfect...very readable.
ReplyDeleteI don't think my sign (Pisces) is especially fitting … but I sure enjoyed learning more about you, Linda! And no, I'm not running for the hills! *grin*
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean? You and my husband are Pisces and both are outgoing personalities, grin.
DeleteGreat answers.. my mom was an Aries and even though I do not follow astrology, I must say she was an Aries through and through!
ReplyDeleteI really don't follow it Per se, I just happen o know it fits me, LOL.
DeleteAwe, now you have me wanting to look my own sign up to see if it matches any of my personality. LOL! AQUARIUS here! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteI don't know much about Aquarius, but your personality is very outgoing and loving, smiles.
DeleteI have a lot of the same traits that you listed. That is great how you and your son share your the same interest. I still like to think that Pluto is a planet.
ReplyDeleteMe too, grin.
DeleteThis time change is kicking my tail feathers. I wish we would abandon this absurd idea of perverting time. It's all the Government's fault and now we can't get rid of it. *grumble*
ReplyDeleteMy "sign" is Taurus, the Bull. I'll just leave that thought right there. *lol*
It's almost your Birthday girl! Doesn't seem like we've made it another year around the sun, does it?! Where does the time go!?
Love ~:)
I am surprised I have made it to Nealry 53, just saying, LOL.
DeleteTime change is awful. MAny states want it gone now. Its dangerous too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in my head first friend!
Great answers LindaI! You sure know your sign, I need to know mine better. I am pisces, the fish, and I hate going in the water, wonder what that means?! lol BTW, loving your blog décor!!
ReplyDeleteI totally hate the time changes and wish they would settle it once and for all! I enjoyed your responses today!
ReplyDeleteThe physics in astronomy is the one and only time in my life I ever liked math. I think it was because I could see a point to it, not some dumb made up problem ina book. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, I believe I heard somewhere along the way that they gave Pluto back its planet status.
ReplyDeleteI followed the space program and have been to Kennedy Space Center twice, once in the 1970's and once, with my son, when he was 16. It was so humbling to stand in the mission control center, preserved as it looked during the Apollo 11 mission. I've seen three total eclipses of the sun and hope I can see more before my time is over. I would have possibly become a scientist but my math skills were (and are) so poor. Sorry you are still suffering from Daylight Saving Lag. I think I've about adjusted.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on poor Pluto! I still consider it a planet. I refuse to not call it a planet.
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are the same with strain. Your font looks good to me!
The Spring forward has kicked my butt this week and I had to work late nights too. It is Spring Break now though! Yay!! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/