Joining with the Sunday Stealing and since I visited Terri first, here goes, stealing from her, grin.
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
I saw when the President was giving his speech from the Rose Garden, the delightful Japanese Cherry Blossoms were in bloom. I love Cherry Blossoms in the spring.
2. Who is the person you text the most in your life? What relation are you?
I don't text...
3.Is there carpet or hardwood floor in your bedroom?
Ugly green shag carpeting.
4. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking a mirror?
Nope.
5. Do you like those ‘end of the world,’ ‘Armageddon’ movies?
Sometime
6. Chocolate or strawberry birthday cake? Choose one.
Chocolate...its a food group, right? grin
7. Do you eat more vegetables or fruits? What’s your favorite fruit/veggie?
I like all vegetables and I like Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries. Veg. now in the winter time, kind of hard to get fresh fruit in the winter up here.
8. Does the dentist calm you or does it tend to stress you out?
STRESS
9. If you had to choose, which is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Worst? Probably Titanic. I can't stand that Leo kid.
10. Have you ever found yourself talking to an inanimate object?
Umm...I'll plead the 5th. grin
11. Do you like movies that are originally based on children’s books?
Sometimes...I really liked the Chronicles of Narnia
12. Is your hair more thick or thin? Is it more curly or straight?
Thin and straight
13. Something on the human body that grosses you out the most:
Feet
14. What is your favorite color of apple? Red, green or yellow?
I like all apples equally
15. Do you hardly ever remember where you put things at?
Sometimes...its my husband you have to watch out for...since his stroke, his short term memory sucks.
16. Do you ever lay in the grass and look up at the sky, just because?
Haven't done that in a long time.
17. Are you a controversial person? Do your views oppose others?
HA! Probably. I try to see all sides, sometimes my personal feelings get in the way. No comment from the peanut gallery, LOLOL.
18. Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Who for?
Yes. My husband.
19. What would you say your average word per minute time is on the keyboard?
Believe it or not, 90 mph without error.
20. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more? What’s your favorite?
I dont have a favorite. I generally like all kinds of books.
21. Do you know how to play pool? Are you any good at it?
Use too, my grandfather showed me how, nope.
22. The most painful medical procedure you’ve ever had?
Wow...I would have to say the hysterectomy.
23. Are you someone who tends to take a whole lot of naps?
A nap sounds good.
24. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops for speeding?
Nope.
25. Is anyone in your family a firefighter? Who is it anyway?
My youngest brother. He is a fire/medic in Lake County, FL.



You gave some interesting answers. I love chocolate, too
ReplyDeleteThanks --I hope you had a beautiful day.
DeleteEnjoyed your answers. I like the Narnia movies too. Have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gloria...hope you had a beautiful day, friend.
DeleteThis was interesting. Our family firefighter is my daughter in law in Maine. She's the wife of our deceased son and mother of our only grandson. She works a very important full time job for a big insurance company as a computer technologist, but she does volunteer firefighting on the side, and is a Lieutenant now I believe. She's pretty amazing. Love fruits and vegies in season and mostly red apples (Gala is my favorite). I used to type that fast but probably not anymore. And no one is counting anymore anyway. LOL. Bless your heart for having ugly green shag carpet. Yikes...is it as old as shag carpet would be? No telling what is hiding in there. May be where they buried Jimmy Hoffa. LOL. You are brave! Funny. Have a blessed and beautiful day. :)
ReplyDeleteLOLOL...Thanks for the laugh over the carpet, who knows!!! LOLOL. Smiles
DeleteHi Linda, Though I love chocolate, I can't eat much because of acid reflux. Sorry about your husband. Here is a page I did on chocolate at my webhome.
ReplyDeleteIt should be amusing.
http://www.garden4mylord.com/Chocolate.html
Thank you...I can't eat to much of chocolate, it doesn't quite agree with me, tmi, smiles.
DeleteChocolate is definitely it's own food group! I enjoyed your answers, Linda! Wishing you a productive week ahead!
ReplyDeleteSame to you, Terri. smiles
DeleteI enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteHope your Sunday is & was a happy one.
Love ~:)
Hey! Are you not blogging anymore? smiles
DeleteGood answers. I like Narnia too.
ReplyDeleteYou may be controversial but you're right! :)
LOLOL...OH I don't now about that, Mari.
DeleteSoooo glad to know I'm not the only one who finds Leonardo annoying! And I don't text, either -- at least not skillfully.
ReplyDeleteHe drives me nuts and not in a good way, LOLOLOL.
DeleteShhh...I didn't really like Titanic, either, or The English Patient, or a whole lot of other movies everyone else loved.
ReplyDelete