Wow! Our very own Annie was mentioned! Smiles
Stolen from Cottage by the Sea
1. What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?
I wouldn't call it a nickname, but my mother in-law called me a real bad name that starts with the letter C and ends with T.
2. Have you got a favorite flower?
3. Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food?
Only on ketchup and mustard on hamburgers and fries. I like hot sauce on my eggs.
4. Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'.
Territorial, Thrifty, Traditional, Trustworthy, Translucent, Trailblazer, Temperous, Tenderhearted (when needed), Tense.
(I am sure there is more, lol)
5. What is/was your lover's pet name for you?
It has always been Honey
6. What is your least favorite color?
I don't have a least favorite color.
7. Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win?
Voted for Trump (duh!) and he won and I hope he wins again.
8. What is/was your grandfathers’ names?
Paternal John and Maternal Harold
9. What is the best present you ever received?
I like all my presents and won't choose.
10. What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ?
38.47? I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
11. What would be the best possible way you could live?
Truthfully and by Faith.
12. Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job?
Work at the Smithsonian. I recently had a college counselor tell me that DC would eat me alive. Excuse me, how would you know? I found that persons thoughts very rude. NEVER EVER DISCOUNT SOMEONE DREAMS FOLKS!
13. What position do you sleep in at night?
On my stomach
14. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Oh, I am sure there a few unmentionable things.
15. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Hmm...don't know. Maybe Atticus Finch or Mr. Smith from Mr. Smith Goes to Washington or even George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life.
16. What food do you hate most in the world?
Hmm...I don't know...oh wait, liver and onions. GROSS
17. When was the last time you were ill?
Last winter with pneumonia.
18. If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be?
Hmm...lion. Only, I don't like raw meat, so that might be a problem. LOLOL
19. What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it?
Barbie Dolls. I don't know.
Birth, period. No matter if its human or animal, amazing.
I added a weather gadget on the side bar. I am so tired of cold temps...maybe this will help the temps change, nah. LOL



You could be a vegetarian lion! 😂
ReplyDelete"What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?"
Gorgeous Supermodel.
Yeah, I made that up. So what? Everyone is a supermodel on the Internet!
Have a great day 🌻
LOVE the nickname, lolol. Thanks for the laugh, indeed, we are all super models. Have a great day, friend. smiles
DeleteHave a great day Linda... a spring day in store for us... close to 60. YES!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a very pleasant 55* here. smiles
DeleteEnjoyed your answers today, especially #4. Have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Gloria!!! smiles
DeleteSpring is coming! We did the daylight savings time this weekend so now it's dark in the morning again!
ReplyDeleteUgh...this Daylight Savings ought to be abolished. Just saying.
DeleteSo sorry about what your mother in law called you. Anyone who dared to call me that ...
ReplyDeleteWe like a lot of the same movie characters.
My Barbie dolls got handed down to my younger sisters, I think.
Oh...well...she is not allowed in our home anymore. She is mentally ill, which I think I have mentioned. I actually haven't seen her in a year. I actually have very little to do with her. Oh, I am the court appointed 'guardian' that's it. I take care of the finances and make sure she has a place to live, that is all the court requires of me.
DeleteFun questions today! Your mother-in-law should look in the mirror! (Sorry!) My Barbies went to my sisters. Sure wish I had my original Barbie because she is worth some money today. Have a good Sunday!
ReplyDeletesigh. It's sad Terri, truly it is. Have a great Sunday in warm and sunny Florida! smiles
DeleteI can't decide if I love your response to #10 (giggle) or #12 best. I, too, love to put hot sauce on my eggs. (Tom: "Want a like a little egg with your Tabasco?") I'm curious if your MIL always acted this way to you, or if the dementia is turning her into a monster. (Sorry)
ReplyDeleteWell, obviously I can't type a coherent sentence, but hope you know what I meant!
DeleteWhen my father in-law passed away in 1992, she let the truth be known about me. It's sad...personally, I think she is using the onset dementia and congestive heart failure as a crutch for her bad behavior.
DeleteI am so sad that your MIL is so deranged. She has missed out on what a wonderful person her DIL really is. But WE know you are a terrific woman, mother, wife and blogging friend, friend...and we are very thankful you are here. I still have my original Barbie Doll, circa 1960. I gave it to my little niece when she was 5 because she begged and begged for it and my Barbie doll house that I made from scratch. But when she was older and married I found out that the doll was still at her mother's house (my sister) and I asked for it back for safe keeping. Remarkably she is in great shape considering her age. I promised it back to my niece when I am gone. My favorite toy was actually a rubber "Lady" dog from the movie the Lady and the Tramp. I begged and begged for that rubber cocker spaniel for my 5th birthday, and I got it. I had it for years until the rubber cracked in the heat in Florida, and its squeaker no longer squawked. So I think she went out in the trash very sadly.... I enjoyed your answers. I haven't checked the math question, and brain isn't up to trying, so I am sure your answer must be right. Go for your dreams, and don't let people put you down. You are amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOLOL I am quite sure my math is way off...I do believe fellow blogger Annie has the right answer...and thank you for you kind words. smiles
Delete"What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?"
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could top what your MIL let spill from her depths, but my adopted family used to call me The Bastard because of the misfortune of my birth. Yeah, ain't they sweet ... :( I don't engage with them. Haven't done so since I left home in 1974.
Steve calls me Sweetie. He even has that nickname in his cell phone for me. He's such a kind-hearted soul.
Love ~:)
Steve is indeed a kind-hearted soul, smiles...and Sweetie def. fits you, smiles. AND I hate such bad nicknames. My dad calls me fat girl and my son fat boy--his own grandson...it's sad. Truly it is.
DeleteI love Terri's response to your MIL's comments. :) Your Dad's nicknames are pretty awful too.
ReplyDeleteMy Grandfathers names were John and Peter.
Yes - birth is amazing!
Such a horrible thing for your M-I-L to say. So sorry. Hope your week goes well.
ReplyDeleteI would go nuts at the Smithsonian since they hide so much history and archaeology, as do many other museums. My professors in anthropology told me many stories of what is hidden from sight. The end of the movie about the lost ark being found and being hidden in a huge warehouse in Oh.. that stupid movie Indiana Jones and the ark. It's true, not the ark part, but that they put things away and "lose" them. Many giant bones are "gone" many of the Paracas Skulls from Peru are gone.Frankly anything that reveals God or biblical truth is hidden.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this post and your answers. So fun! I've never thought about it, but I bet it would be fun to work at the Smithsonian.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers! We have a lot in common...voting for President Trump, Addicus Finch, Mr. Smith, and George Baily, someone telling us that doing something that we know we're supposed to do would eat us alive (their exact words AND being wrong about it), and sleeping on our stomachs! LOL! Good post! Have a great week ahead! :)
ReplyDelete