Monday, March 23, 2020

Music Monday-Happy Birthday

...so, since it is my birthday, I get to make the rules, at least for the day, wink.


I have always wanted to be sung too...so, here we go, Miss. Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday and since I am queen Mrs. President for the day, wink.


Y'all know I love the minions.


We might as well add a Swedish chef to the mix, grin. Have a great day all!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great week. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Today my tenth child, daughter Kathryn turns 22! Also one little grandson turns two, little Wulf Harland. I will remember your birthday! What a time to celebrate, amidst such strange happenings, stuck at home. I hope you have a good day. Snowing there? It is here...with a March birthday around here, you could have warmth and sunshine, or a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Linda! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Linnnnnda, happy birthday to youuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's somebody's birthday! I wonder who!
    Just look all around until you see who
    Is laughing and smiling!
    My goodness, it's YOU!"
    Have a blessed and happy birthday, my friend!
    Are you having cake???
    i

    ReplyDelete
  6. [holding my head and LAUGHING] You are a hoot girlfriend! [lol] Thanks for the hilarity. I especially enjoyed the Swedish Chef. I still love the Muppet's. That was adorable. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And many, many, MANY more! I hope your day is wonderful.
    Love ya ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯”•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•”¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪ ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Dear Linda. May our Lord bless you above and beyond what you could imagine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Linda!! Hope your boys are treating you well!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Linda!!!!! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wondered what Jackie O thought of Marilyn's version of Happy Birthday to her hubby. Hope you're having a great day. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Linda! I hope you are doing something really sweet and fun today just for you. I know, you can't go anywhere, but I still hope you are having a special day. Blessings to you always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You say it's your birthday? Happy birthday to you! (and it had to snow?) Enjoyed the Swedish Chef video, poppin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are calling the shots today! I love your choices.
    Hope you've had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 🥳 Hope that your birthday has been happy all day! I can tell that you’ve had some fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)