Monday, March 16, 2020

Let me tell you something...

Let me tell you something, after two days of reading comments, tracing these comments and limiting a bunch of comments due to; cursing and x rated links. ENOUGH! This is not an ADULT RATED SITE! Yes, you might have a right under the 1st Amendment to post your garbage, but you do not have the right to curse or post x rated links on my personal site.


I'm calling out the trolls, knock it off. 

Has been enabled. I truly apologize.

Until further notice. Yes, I am mad, livid to be precise.





17 comments:

  1. I hate trolls and hackers. Count to ten and try to have a good day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! And I forgot how to get too the comment moderation, LOLOLOL. Thanks Stacy and so sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  2. Always best to moderate comments I have found. I hope you have a good week. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate having to do this, Deb...sigh...sign of the times, I guess...hope you have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

      Delete
  3. Sometimes that spam filter just doesn’t catch it all. I have had many problems with pornographic sites linking. Fortunately, my spam filter has worked. And I faithfully report them even if I suspect that it does little good. Here’s to better posting ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, same here...might take drastic measures such as privateness. I don't know.

      Delete
  4. I'm a great believer in free speech and free expression, but trolls deserve no courtesy. Sorry you had to enable comment moderation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok, We shall overcome this as well. sigh.

      Delete
  5. I hope it doesn't come to going private. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it...I just keep an extra eye--or my 4 eyes will, LOL. (bad joke, sigh)

      Delete
  6. I always moderate comments. There is people out there that just ain't nice! I do hope and pray you have a great week despite the JUNK happening today. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fie, fie!!! Don't blame you one bit for taking these measures.
    Knock wood, I've only experienced a couple spam posts; just careful not to click on any embedded link. (But you knew that, already. *smile*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just horrible how some folks act, sigh.

      Delete
  8. Really?! The nerve of these spammers! I would do the same with as piggish as some people are. Sorry you got hit with nasty stuff too.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man! I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I had to add moderation some time ago. Took it off and within a day the trolls were back... Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get one now and then that I have to delete but have been lucky so far, I guess. Sorry you experienced that nastiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)