Well, folks, my attitude is really poor and I need an adjustment to it. Our esteemed governor here in New York has ordered all venues closed down; no St. Patrick's Day parade here (BUZZKILL!), restaurants are now ordered half capacity as well (say your place can have 200 people, it is now ordered 100), nursing homes allowed no visitors, hospitals...etc...I am afraid folks, we have entered martial law/the twilight zone in this country. Thought I would never see it in my lifetime. You know, just putting things in perspective; Obama had Ebola, Zika and Swine Flu and not once did you people (you as in politicians and pinheads) call for this nonsense.
Thank you for your kind comments yesterday, it really warmed my heart. How about some Friday Photos.
These were taken yesterday/Thursday on the drive back from campus.
The skies here were dark and overall a 'blue tint' fell on us.
I like looking at the sky and often forget to take photos. Today it is raining and still dark at least it isn't cold.





Beautiful photos. It's raining here today as well. But it should be nice for the weekend.
ReplyDeleteEven in Winter, your vista is lovely. Thanks for sharing these photos with us!
ReplyDeletePS - Buzzkill, indeed!
My sister is in a assisted living place and they are on lock-down too. She had a doctor's appointment this morning and they really didn't want her to go, but they let me take her. Looks like we won't be able to visit her for awhile now. So hate that for her.
ReplyDeleteWe're living in crazy times, no doubt about it.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the troubles this crisis has brought upon you, especially in your state. Praying this too shall pass soon, and we will get back to "normal" very soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers a LOT!!
ReplyDeleteSpring is on the way. Hopefully this craziness will die with the winter!
ReplyDeleteThe afternoon here turned sunny but blustery. We also living in New York State know those skies you pictured all too well, alas. I hope the sun visits you; it always improves my state of mind.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I think we are all trying to deal with this big change in our society. It will be crazy for awhile, and hopefully we will all be okay. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteYep.
ReplyDeleteAll kinds of crazy out there, Linda.
Stay safe and cozy!
I had not heard the one about half-capacity in the restaurants. The nursing home limitations are affecting my family.
ReplyDeleteSorry 'bout no St. Pat's parade for you.
“You as in politicians and pinheads.” Hahahahahahahaha...Best laugh I’ve had all day.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I just posted a video I hope you will come see. It is about the coronavirus and prayer.
ReplyDelete