Good morning, it is supposed to be near 80* today. Just a random post today...
Yes, it probably would. So, he emptied out the shed yesterday and this how the dining room looks now
14 totes later it still sits there. We got too lazy yesterday, watching football all the way until midnight. We had a neighbor knock on the door and asked if we were alright, lol. 1. No one has seen us and 2. Our decorations aren't up yet. Then he came back and gave us Empanadas, LOL. Yeah, yesterday was one of those days where laziness ruled.
Have you seen these eye makeup liquid sticks? I have since given up the powdered ones.
![]() |
| not a paid endorsement, just love the product(s) |
Love, love, love them. I usually go for the neutral colors since I have dark brown nearly black eyes, but every once in a while, I will use the amethyst or the gray metallic one. They stay put all day, unlike the powdered eye makeup. These are a variety of Revlon and E.L.F. and I think the E.LF. ones go on smoother.
That's all I got for this sunny Sunday morning. Wishing you all a beautiful day.





That's a nice neighbor!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of those eye makeup sticks. I'll have to look for them.
How wonderful that your neighbor checked up on you and Dave! Yum on the Empanadas! I haven't taken down the Thanksgiving/late fall decor and I'm okay with that. Actually, I typically don't start decorating for Christmas until the 14th or 15th because it usually stays up until Jan. 5th or 6th. I haven't used eye make up in years as it was causing a non-contagious form of pink eye. Happy Sunday, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny your neighbor checked on you - good neighbor. Have a splendid week!
ReplyDeleteI haven't decorated one bit, Linda. At least you have your stuff out and ready to go. Enjoy your Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the beauty/make-up tips. I have made my routines much simpler in recent months and am satisfied with that. But with that said, whatever I can learn from my girlfriends is good info.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty nice of your neighbor to come inquire about y'alls' well-being! Good to know about the liquid eye sticks; if the price is right, I may have to check them out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful neighbor! That's a good friend right there.
ReplyDeletePlease recommend the makeup sticks when it's convenient? I'm using powder ('cause I'm lazy) but am interested in learning more about hiding the wrinkles. LOL
Have a blessed and easy week.
Love to you both. ❤️
You have good neighbors! That's really a blessing in this day and age! Wow! I have barely started on my Christmas decor. Only brought in one box to work on, and have to wait for one of the boys to help us bring in all the rest of the stuff. I'm in no rush. I can't do too much at once anyway, so it's better to take it one box at a time and let myself rest in between. Regarding eye makeup, since we are retired, I don't do as much as before, but I do put a little bit of eye shadow (powder type) on to highlight my eyes so they can be seen through my glasses. LOL. I've pretty much quit using mascara except maybe on Sunday. You have beautiful big dark eyes...I can't imagine that you really even need any eye makeup as your eyes are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good week at work. Praying all goes well. Blessings to you and Dave in this Advent season.
I have the tree up only because my grandkids were here. So now that you have teased me with the eyeshadow sticks, could you post a link or something? LoL
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
Hi Linda. I am catching up on blogs tonight. So glad you had a nice dinner with your friends. I should try that make-up. I seem to be allergic to much of the traditional powdered stuff. It makes my eyes very dry. You will have to post a picture once the Christmas decorations are up. We aren't putting up any outside lights this year - just a wreath on the front door. I think I will get those professional "Jellyfish" lights put on our house when we move. Have a good week. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteIt's great having neighbors who care!! I got most of my Christmas stuff done but what used to take one day, now takes three! Those days when we can just chill are the best!! Have a blessed week ahead! xo
ReplyDeleteCurious about the eye sticks...do you roll it on, then smudge? Trying to picture how it would not be too much. But I'm intrigued :)
ReplyDelete