Saturday, April 13, 2024

Currently...

 


Currently...

The weather-53* and sunny. After a couple days of severe storms, all is quiet here in central Florida.

Work-
We passed the state review/audit and are number 1 in our region. Plenty of hard work, stepping on toes etc. to get it done. The normal number for mistakes etc. is 40 and we had 19. Outstanding. Still a way to go, but all in all a good review. Next up is the ACA review on Monday, that's accreditation standards.

Feeling-
Tired. Been a rough week. When isn't it? Especially the profession I work in. Lately, court documents are coming in from counties that are just plain hard to read and out of order--I have written several verbal docs to the courts and Tallahassee this past week. There needs to be an overall standard for the courts to follow-I realize each 67 counties are different, but there ought to be a standard to which needs to be followed. At least when there is an Interstate Compact, the feds have it going on, lol.

Thinking-

I guess we will wait to go out tomorrow to fill up my car and do a little grocery shopping.

I really need to get the taxes done, sigh. Money grubbing IRS. They sure go after the little guy. Me thinks I pay enough in everyday taxes and then owe the government $500.  Yeah...

I really need to clean up my home desk, papers etc. everywhere. Hubby has been setting his mother's bills on my desk, time to pay those. Simply can't believe it's the middle of April already.

Laundry...need I say more?

Wasn't feeling any of the weekly memes this week, apologies.

Enjoying 
this Florida weather. I wish it would stay this way, but we all know the summer humidity and hurricane season will be upon us soon.

Looking forward to

Just staying in today...or maybe go outside for a bit.

Making me laugh

I plead the 5th lol.

don't be offended...but I might have said this. LOL

that would be epic. lol


OK, I have enough entertaining my brain with the minions. I hope each of you have a beautiful day.

12 comments:

  1. Good for you on that audit!
    It does seem that each county should have some standard to follow. The government usually has rules and regs for everything!
    Love the stripper meme. :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Charly is still working on our taxes here too. He will probably have them done by Monday. I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Glad you did so well on the audit! Hope you have a restful weekend! Love the minions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been feeling any of the weekly meme's lately. It's gotten boring. I know, I could write about my life but even that's boring. I get more interaction on FakeBk.
    Congrats on passing the test. I hope your health is doing better these days.
    Blessings. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the audit. Love the Minion jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the audit, Linda! I hope the 'higher ups' realize you were largely responsible. Those memes are hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! Taxes? I am sorry you still have that to do. So does our "kids". Now that we are retired, we get ours done as soon as we get the 1099's from the govt. Turbo Tax is wonderful and we get it for free! Hooray! But I remember those days when taxes were more of a drudgery and I had to do it all by hand with paper forms and mail them in on time. Glad those days are gone! I wish you well in getting yours completed on time. Meanwhile, try to relax a bit and enjoy your weekend after a difficult week. I loved your memes. Re: me getting to meet Gary first...we already met a year ago at Dixie Cottage when he and Barb came up. He's every bit as sweet as Barb says he is! LOL. We are looking forward to seeing them again. Someday all of us Florida bloggers need to get together! Congrats on the good audit report! And yes, you are right, they need to make things more regulated for reporting, etc. That would make good sense, so don't expect it to happen anytime soon! LOL. Proud of you and the work you are doing! Keep it up!! But take care of yourself too!! Love ya girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your workplace for being #1 in the region! Dedicated work from all! Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure agree about the one regarding grown-ups. Congrats on the good score with the auditors! Let's enjoy this nice weather over the next few days!! It won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on the audit and congratulations on being #1 in your region/area! Woohoo! I hope the accreditation process goes smoothly. And yes, I agree with you about paperwork coming from the courts having a standard. Have a pleasant Sunday! Loved the Minion graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our son Jeremy does our taxes . We owed the feds, surprise surprise! But we had a refund from the state due to Tabor. Lord where do they stash all the cash? Inquiring minds want to know????? Those naughty Minions, I am laughing out loud. Linda, you made my might so much better. Avery is off til Monday. Our anniversary is Friday the 3rd. A forty year milestone! We have plans but staying up late tonight is just the start. I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)