Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday Morning...

 

Ha. Good morning from Florida where the sun is starting to come up. I have taken today off, no reasons...I actually thought we would go to the beach this past Easter weekend, but alias, it did not happen. So, here what has been going on around here.


A pallet of pavers arrived last Monday. And hubby set out to get the ground ready.


Florida is known for their sand, everywhere, even 45 min. from the beach. Yes, its sand, not dirt.

the Jasmine is really taking off and it smells great.

He started laying them down.


He still has to finish laying the perimeter down. But all in, happy so far. It might not be the Taj Mahal...but it's ours.

Well, that is it for now...I hadn't taken photos of the cabinet yet. I hope you all have a great day, I am doing nothing today, well, I will be stripping the bed linens and throwing them in the wash and ironing my clothes for the rest of the week. How exciting, lol.

17 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the day off!! Your yard reminds me of our yard at the Cape Cod beach house!! SAND SAND SAND!! I hope you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pavers are looking good, Linda. I hope you have a relaxing day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every moment of your day off, Linda!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Linda! I love the Monday Motivation! LOL! I also really love your outdoor space! Very inviting for a cup of coffee/tea or whatever you like! I hope you enjoy your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's coming along great! That looks real good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice that y'all have a shady spot in the yard. That's a big plus here in the Southeast. That area is lookin' super. I don't have the strength to lay pavers anymore. Hope Dave can take lots of breaks and rest.
    We've been doing things out in our new carport. Gotta a lot of storage now that's sealed tight against the weather. Even here we can still get hurricanes. One must consider these things.
    Hope your day off is/was great.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all are really making it a home! I love that! I want to go to the beach too but danged if I can find one in Oklahoma! LoL You will get there, my friend!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way...I sent a friend request on FB. I hope you will accept it.

    Pam Rader
    Osage Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pavers and surrounding greenery look perfect! I've a feeling y'all will soon be enjoying some yummy smoked meats al fresco.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had an extra day off just to do nothing or whatever you feel like doing. The pavers/patio is looking really good! I know you will enjoy having that space outside. Is your yard fenced for the new doggy? I know you are excited about Lilly Belle coming. Can't wait to see more pictures...oh, and also the new cabinet. Sometimes just having some down time is priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are having a day off and hope you didn't work too much.
    I think the pavers and patio looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s all looking good and will be nice when it’s all done. Have a good enjoyable week. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pavers look like a lot of work for hubby but it'll look so nice, when done!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. That paver project is A JOB but it will be so nice when done. The area you have arranged for it looks very nice. You're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pavers look great! A do-nothing day is so good for the soul. Glad you had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good! What a nice yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, I think it's just lovely, a nice quiet, private space, and best of all it IS your own. I'm really working on being thankful for what we have here, it's not the Taj Mahal either, but it's home, and it's a good, blessed place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)