Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Hodgepodge

 Joining in with the Hodgepodge

Do you celebrate Easter? If so what are your plans this year? Did you have egg hunts as a kid? 

We did. I would usually bake a ham...but this year...probably will be different. This year will be a year of many firsts. Yes, we had egg hunts as a kid and I also got a new dress and a hat too.

2. What's your favorite bread to find in a bread basket? 

I love Parker house Rolls.

3. Your favorite chick flick?


Fried Green Tomatoes 

4.Tax day is rapidly approaching in the US of A...what's something you currently find 'taxing'? 

This Moving Company and their never ending rudeness.

5. Have you ever ridden in a taxi? Do you have a funny-scary-crazy-interesting taxi story to share? Do you use any of the newer taxi-like services such as Uber? 

Yes, no, no.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 


LOLOL.  Have a great day folks.

16 comments:

  1. The years keep rolling along.... finally an Easter where we won't be "locked up." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your responses to the Hodge Podge questions. Sorry you are having to deal with rudeness with the moving company. Did you have your library interview or is that coming up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had several long-distance phone interviews & today is the in person one at 3. grin

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers! But so sorry the moving company is being a pill. I meant to ask if everything arrived OK. Hope so. How's the job and house hunting progressing? Anything promising? Still praying for y'all daily.
    I might do one of these. They're kinda fun. Been so busy lately ... *wink*
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suppose to arrive on Friday sometime to the storage unit (we have to meet them). I had words with the idots yesterday they demanded 75% up front of the final bill upfront.

      Delete
  4. So sorry about the moving company problems. Hope they get it together soon! Hope they show up Friday and all goes well. Good luck at you interview today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate moving. I detest the packing and the unpacking and all of the other stuff associated with moving. I used to love moving - NOT ANYMORE!

    My parents used to do it the right way - they sold everything with the house and bought all new furniture and appliances. Only packed the personal items.

    It's too bad that the moving company is so bad. Give them a bad review after its all said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why, oh why do moving companies have to make everything so difficult? I thought Tom might have a stroke before our own cross-country journey was complete.
    All fingers crossed today's 'in person' interview is a wild success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not just Easter this year...it seems as if the whole world is changing so swiftly I can barely keep up some days. It surely isn't the same world we grew up in or even lived in up until about 15 years ago. At least we know WHY it is all going south so rapidly and have something better to look forward to. :)
    I hope the job interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the moving company is straightened out by now. Praying all goes well. So will you have to hire another when it's time to move again? Bah humbug! Wish we were strong enough to come help. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful Easter. I am anxious to hear how your day went. Been praying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is the moving company being difficult? I hope they listen to you.
    Hope your interview went well.
    Yes - I can see you in that mask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moving companies are not concerned about customer service. Our move to Florida was awful. Lost boxes (FOUR) and broken furniture. They could have cared less and we got nothing. But that was almost 34 years ago. Good luck!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter. I forgot about Fried Green Tomatoes. Great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. moving companies can be so tricky. We've never used one but our daughter and her family did..their stuff did not get moved when they said and sat in Seattle. Took an extra week to get things. Thankfully, the company reimbursed them some money and paid for any essentials they needed to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)