Day 12 brings us devastating news, our beloved son passed away peacefully yesterday afternoon. There are no words to describe the loss we are experiencing...the coroner said he died peacefully in his sleep. There is comfort in knowing he knew he was in the Book of Lambs. I am not quite ready to talk about this, I found him...and the loss...is just indescribable.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers on FB. Your words have comforted us beyond anything....
I am so so sorry to hear this news. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda, I am so sorry!! There are no words! Jill
ReplyDelete😥💔
ReplyDeleteI'm so very, very sorry. You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLinda, my heart is aching over your news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteThe Lord is close to the brokenhearted. May you feel His comfort and peace. Sending my love...
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for your and David. No words. Sending you love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I cannot even try to imagine your pain right now. I am not sure I have any words that can adequately bring you any comfort. Just know that I am praying for you at this time for peace and comfort and God answers our prayers. (((HUGS)))!!!
ReplyDeleteI never know just the right thing to say but please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. From how you spoke of Liam on your blog, he sounds like a wonderful son.
ReplyDeleteMy husband just recently lost his brother so in some way I know how you are feeling at this time. Hugs to you.
So sorry! Sending prayers to your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda, I am at a loss for words to describe the sadness I feel for you and your husband. Please know you will be at the forefront of my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo heartfelt sorry to hear about your son. I lift you and your husband up in prayer. I can't imagine the hurt and sadness. God lift you and hold you in His love and grace. Sending love and prayers to you. Patty McDonald
ReplyDeletePraying in Oregon
ReplyDeleteWrapping you both in prayer my dear sweet friend. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou already know my heart is breaking for you and Dave, but you also already know that God is at work in the midst of the sorrow and pain. We will continue to hold you up in prayer each and every day. Remember, "Emmanuel" means "God with us". God is with you and He will never let you go. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking and praying for you and Dave much of the day. I know what a close family you were and I always enjoyed hearing about Liam. So thankful for the knowledge of heaven and perfect health! Love and prayers continue.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry praying for you and your husband and the soul of your precious son.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I am so sorry to read this. You have been on my mind all day and I am praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda, my heart goes out to you and your husband! I will be praying for you friend. I pray God's peace for you knowing your son is with Him. ♥
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine losing a child, Linda. My heart hurts for you and Dave. One day at a time. Love & hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I am praying for healing and comfort for you as a mom, and for all who loved your son. John 3:16 gives us all hope.
ReplyDeleteDear Linda, I don't have words either, God bless you.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I'm praying.
ReplyDeleteMy dearest Linda. We are holding you in our hearts.
ReplyDeleteI am heartbroken to hear about the
ReplyDeleter the loss of your precious son. I lost a son years ago. It’s a hard road but with our Lord Jesus, He will be by your side. I’m praying for you and your family as you grieve.
Oh Linda :( I'm so sorry to hear this and am so sorry to have missed this post last week. I know there are no words to ease your pain so just know I am devastated for you and your husband. You both are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThere are no words but we love oyu and can pray. Please take care.
ReplyDeleteDear Linda, So sad to read your post. May Liam's memory continue to be a blessing. My love and prayers to you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteOh Linda! I am so so so sorry! You and your husband are in my prayers! May Holy Spirit give you peace! I love you my sweet friend! How I have missed you!
ReplyDeleteLinda - I don't even know what or how to say - having just learned. God bless you and your husband. My heart aches for y'all - truly. xoxo
ReplyDelete