Thank you all for the kind comments.
For some odd reason, my video of Sirus Radio from yesterday is not loading off my phone. We have Sirus in our SUV and it has been quite nice to listen to Christmas music. So, how about some music from You Tube?
I hope each of you have a lovely day. smiles
Have a wonderful Saturday, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYou've Sirus in the SUV? Lucky duck! (LOL)
ReplyDeleteYouTube or not, I appreciate you sharing the Good Stuff with us. Have a blessed day!
I'm not a fan of most modern music, so, this is some of my favorites. Bing, Frank, Dean, Perry Como, etc. had such lovely voices. They are timeless.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day.
Love & Blessings. xx
I did listen to Bign (who misspells Bing?), but the audio went bad not too far into it. I do enjoy hearing the old timers sing the old timey way.
ReplyDeleteTHank you for the music. I will listen to it later. Just happy you are doing well and hanging in there! Merry Christmas day 4!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Christmas music right now. I listen on my Pandora app or on Spotify.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I love Christmas music. My dad loved Frank Sinatra. White Christmas is one of my favorite movies because I would watch it with my parents. Thanks for sharing it! Have a happy Sunday!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you day was good, Linda! Have a blessed Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to Christmas for a few weeks while at work!
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well for you dear Linda. I had Sirus Radio in my SUV but didn't feel I listened enough to the radio to pay for it! LOL! I did however find a station that plays Christmas music all day. So, I have been enjoying that. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteThose old Christmas songs just bring me back, my mother loved the crooners, played them on our record player. I love this time of year...even love the snow today, as it's like living in a snow globe, no wind, just falling straight down. Stay warm...this weekend it's supposed to be sixty degrees!
ReplyDelete