Sigh...we (as Americans) are living in stupidityville...our 86 year old landlady is pro Cuomo, pro vaccination, pro mandatory carrying a card to shop etc (she is standing here at the door just a knocking and spewing nonsense at 9 am on a Sunday, what's up with that)...ANYWAYS, where as I? Oh...
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count.
My employer handbook. BTW, my employer employs their own nutritionist and dr. He (the dr.) had some Q & A'S and one of them asked whether or not these vaccines can cause infertility and sterilization. Apparently, he has not read the Pfizer report, because he lied and said NO. A part of me wants to send an email to correct that.
P.S. I am so tired of being quiet; I don't spew nonsense out-I actually research. If you (in general) want to unfollow me, fine etc. Like my beautiful friend Vee said, "Your a straight shooter." (or something to that affect, lol)
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation?
I don't even know what that means. If you mean by sleeping in and not having a care in the world on how my family gets fed in the morning, than today. LOL-(SORRY, but its true, I slept in and didn't have a care in the world).
3. How many telephone numbers do you have?
Just two; landline and my cell phone. Only my husband and son have the cellphone number, I don't give out because I won't answer it. Oh if you mean how many in my contacts; prob. a 100.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately?
Get rid of the Unions, period.
5. What's your favorite Olympic event?
The shooting event aka Modern Pentathlon (did I just say that outloud?)
6. Do you watch the Olympics?
Nope. Use to... I am not woke enough.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player?
I don't have one...well...maybe Tim Tebow.
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?
None. I'll keep my feet firmly planted on the ground until the good Lord calls me home, thank you very much.
9. When was the last time you sat in a church?
8 years. The churches up here are way to liberal for us.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?
Nope. I love reading about folks and even their different thoughts then mine.
11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet?
Ghastly, nope.
12.Do you watch reality TV?
Reality tv? Like as in Maine Cabin Masters or HGTV? Then I am your man, LOL.
13. How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school?
Hmm...none. I have friends on FB who I went to school too, but they are politically different than I.
14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss?
My husband; 40 years ago. I was 15 and he was 16. It was on my birthday and he asked permission first. It was a quick peck on the cheek.
15. You just got thrown out of your country. Where do you want to become a citizen?
Hmm...I don't know...maybe Ireland. We are actually looking at states who are NOT mandating this or that. Oh, one quick fact; Fl. in the last 7 days has NOT had one death due to covid (our landlady said 100,000 have died in Fl. in the past week--thank you to the liberal news she watches, she does not internet). But you know, you just can't give folks facts / researched and expect them to believe it. Sometimes you just gotta walk away and let them be.


Stupidityville .. LOLOLOL. Is that like a suburb of Amityville?
ReplyDeleteDitto Tim Tebow, and I love that you're practicing self-care.
The only thing I'd change about the school system is to forbid teachers/professors to share their own political beliefs with their students. When Grand #1 was in college she (and a few others) feared speaking out for fear of retribution in their grades. I thought that was an isolated thing, but sadly it's happening everywhere.
LOLOLOLOL...Why, yes I believe it is, Myra (LOLOLOLOLOLOL-Stupidityville/Amityville). I feared retribution everyday among certain professors, sigh.
DeleteWhat woman in her right mind would be pro Cuomo?! Your right, stupidity reighns in the country right now!
ReplyDeleteOh you'd be surprise on whom...a lot of women feel that they the women had it coming for not slapping him upside his head/taking matters into their own hands...sigh.
DeleteThe teacher's unions are so bad. We are not part of that here in Missouri. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
They are horrible here. I got a letter stating if I wanted to return to teaching, I would have to be vaccinated and still wear a mask. NO thanks. sigh.
DeleteSo sorry your Landlady has slipped outta gear. That's sad. Breaks my heart too. You know, I'm like y'all, I don't mind disagreements about this, or that, or whatever but the name calling, accusations and blame game stuff is demonic. It must stop. We're all Americans. We should act as such. Our only real enemy is the devil. Time for all to recognize that and stop playing into his hands. Guess y'all will have to move now 'cause she's going to be a pain? I hope not.
ReplyDeleteWe were talking about y'all (in a good way) and your situation this morning. You are part of our prayer list. It looks like things are going to get very, very bad in Communist States like NY, NJ, CA, etc. Hope you'll stay safe.
Sending Love & Prayers xx
Who knows anymore, Sparky. We are just a biding our time, I guess. Its too hot down south; my legs broke out today because of the high humidity (we were out and about). I have no idea what caused her "spell". sigh
DeleteThere's so much fake news these days...nobody knows what's what. Now don't go misrepresenting me...you actually made me go check. I said that you're a straight shooter not what you said. 😆
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOL...Didn't I say something along those lines LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
DeleteSame answers for #8 and #11.
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with sleeping in. Sounds good to me.
Have a happy Sunday.
https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/
Waving to you, Gloria...hope your having a beautiful Sunday.
DeleteYes, sometimes you do have to just walk away and let people believe what they want. I am not one to argue. Just state my belief and leave it at that.
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, not arguing...I am just getting overall tired...tired of living with all this nonsense here in NY. I always try to see others point of view, but its just getting harder and harder. sigh.
DeleteI thought your landlady was cool. Yikes... Cuomo!! I enjoyed your responses, Linda. Love ya, my friend! xo
ReplyDeleteShe is Terri...I have no idea what prompted all this. My husband told her to stay off the liberal news; CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN. LOLOL---she said those women had it coming. Oh boy...I about fell over on that. LOL
DeleteHi Linda, I did read that question wrong and I put contacts. I also last at church today but posted yesterday. Our church is not liberal. It is about reaching the lost as Jesus told us to do. Our community has lots of churches and Greg Laurie's mega church is about 15 miles away. Me time is important so sleep in when you can. You deserve it. Have a great week! :)
ReplyDeleteI do wish you could escape NY before it gobbles you up. I know there is no utopia. Florida is good, but people are starting get very covid crazy again here with masks, etc., However, sad to say, a man in our church just lost his brother in law last week to Covid, after about a 3 week illness. He had no co-morbidities that he knew of, was about 69 years old. It was very sad for their whole family. And yes, that was in Florida. I'm not defending/debating, just stating the sad truth that this family has lost a dear brother and they are very sad. And no, he was not vaccinated. And this was in one of our more rural areas of the state. So, yes, we need to be aware, but not fearful. I still believe the vaccine is not for everyone, and people should not be forced to get it. And it certainly should not be reason to keep people from entering public places, etc. There is way too much government intruding into our lives these days...and that is unconstitutional. Yes, stay away for the news, period. It will drive you mad. I know that is part of my neck issue...stress. Every time we'd turn on the news I would have serious muscle spasms...and that was watching the conservative news on Fox and Newsmax...so now we just watch the basics...weather, is the world still turning...and stay away from the politics, etc. And we PRAY PRAY Pray. Mostly pray for the eyes of the blind to be opened before it is too late. Love ya, dear Linda. I would love to see you here in the sunshine state or close to it some day. We stay indoors in the AC during the high heat/humidity. But fall winter spring are perfect here. Take care and God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your landlady. This is what listening to the crazy media will do. I see it in my facility - some of these people have the news on all day and they believe it!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on Tebow, the Olympics, reality TV - and politics!
Your landlady's behavior made me laugh. She sounds like a character who might be few fries short of a Happy Meal. We have a crazy old man in this neighborhood who watches too much TV news. The oldsters are particularly susceptible to propaganda, regardless of its slant. They don't get the concept of bias.
ReplyDeleteYour landlady is someof my relatives. U G H ! My neighvor two doors over, Carlene, we talk about and speak to each other on issues and we think so much alike. I love that girl! My SIL sent me a funny, It said Andrew Cuomo eats Buffalo WIngs with Ranch Dressing hahaha. ANother Carlene had, Mike Liddell standig over over the soon to be former gov. with a pillow ready to move in, hahahaha. I know it is awful, but if you do not laugh these nutter butter kooks will take you down with them. I saw photos of people lined up in cars to get the jab in Florida. I am pretty sure the surrounding area was more like the plains of Kansas with low shrubs and no palm trees hmmmmm......and wind lots of wind on the dusty plains. :-) I love my Kansas neighbors by the way .
ReplyDelete