Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo look what I found at my local antique store;
The elusive Cinderella 4 quart bowl.
My husband and son, "Why do you call it the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?"
Because the Fairy Grandmother shooted out stars from her wand. Like "duh", lol. In all seriousness, its called Cinderella. I am on a hunt for the real very elusive Cinderella bowl:
If you have one, you better keep it as it is worth $150. The bowl I bought yesterday is worth $60, but I only paid $19. I wasn't going to haggle over it.




Hi Linda. Great find. I had no idea those bowls are worth so much. Hope you have a good week. :-)
ReplyDeleteI remember those bowls!!
ReplyDeleteLoving that dish! Love it when I find something unique like that especially when I know what most places are selling them for and I get it cheap! Happy Week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteScore!!! Like 'Show and Tell' in school! (I loved that.)
ReplyDeleteThere's a new antique mall coming to Millbrook and I can't wait to discover something I don't know I need.
Score! Very nice. You'd probably faint in horror at the old plastic bowls I use. I have zero class. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove ya xx
It's a very pretty bowl. I used to have a set—gold with wheat motif. I gave them away long years ago when it seemed so very 70s and old-fashioned, Yours seems timeless,
ReplyDeleteWell done on your Pyrex score! I know my Grandmother had the bluish one you pictured. I wonder where it landed when they cleaned out her house. Have a good week, Linda!
ReplyDeleteI remember oval casserole dishes with glass lids that looked like those bowls, but not the bowls. You found a deal, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!
ReplyDeletePyrex is the best! Hope you find the bowl you long for! Have a blessed week, Linda!! xo
ReplyDeleteMy mom used to have that bowl! Good for you for finding another bargain!
ReplyDeleteI love those bowls! My Mama had the set in gold. I always see them in antique stores but they are entirely out of my budget! Good find!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
I guess you know I'll be singing Bibbity Bobbity Boo all week?lol Great find on that bowl, great price too. I have two of the aqua bowls, one of them came with the set I got at my wedding shower, along time ago.
ReplyDeleteGreat bowls! Good buys for sure.
ReplyDeleteI love Pyrex, I Know my mom had several. Sigh.... I have a few from the 1980's that my brother Ed gave us for a wedding gift. That was a nice find. Lucky you. I wish I had all the Fiesta ware my auntie Ang had. My sister claims it disappeared, I never did believe that. hahaha Hoping your day is a great one and your work is is not too crazy busy. HUGS
ReplyDelete