Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tuesday 4

 Joining in on the Tuesday 4.

What was the best thing you have ever bought?

Hmm...not sure...ever bought...I would have to seriously reflect on this.
       
What was the best book you have ever read?

I would say the Bible. But I have read many other books and the Harry Potter books come to mind.

 What is the best food you've ever eaten?


Geesh...best food? Since I am a comfort food kind of girl...but I would probably say Pizza. I love pizza and could eat it everyday.

What was the best movie or TV series you've ever watched?


I am really enjoying a show called Escape to the Chateau. A quirky British couple and their two young children bought a French Chateau; no electricity, no running water...anyways, they have spent the last couple of years restoring etc. I just love their humor and perspective on life etc. But, I am finally getting caught up on 


Not that I truly have a favorite movie or tv show.

20 comments:

  1. I like chateau type shows, but that particular one is my least favorite. Isn't that weird?

    Right there with you on pizza and best book minus the HP ones.

    Here's to beautiful June days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The folks on that show are a bit odd, LOL...But, since I like odd and quirky folks/things, LOLOL. I hope you have a beautiful day Vee.

      Delete
  2. I'm told that the Potter books much better than the movies. I thought the movies were lame. Just my opinion.
    We make a homemade keto pizza with Sola Bread (low carbs) that is h.e.a.v.e.n.l.y!! Recipe is super easy too.
    I'll have to watch the Escape to the Chateau show. Sounds wonderful! Just my cup of tea. *lol*
    Can't wait for y'all to be working on your chateau. *wink* *wink*
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The folks on that show are bit quirky, but I like it. I am hoping we find our own chateau soon LOL.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy reading your responses, Linda. I have a hard time narrowing down to the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Robin. I hope you have a beautiful day friend.

      Delete
  4. Hi Linda:
    I like pizza but my favorite is hamburgers with fries.
    I also love the Harry Potter movies.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hamburgers and fries too...I hope you have a beautiful day, Gloria.

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed your answers. GIRL...I am a pizza lover!!!! I am not a breakfast eater but girl, I can eat pizza for breakfast! LOL! Hope you have a great week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you believe, I've never read or watched any Harry Potter. But pizza? Oooooh, I can't/won't ever say 'no'!
    Love your new background and the header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen Cabin Masters. I will have to check it out. I forgot to add that Gone With The Wind is one of my favorite books. I read it 7 times! More information in the book than the movie. So did you leave WM? You still going to teach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I gave that up because NY is requiring the vaccine to teach. I shall email you. smiles

      Delete
  8. That pizza looks so good! I do not really think I have favorite movies or tv series either. I enjoy them though. Loved your answers. Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pizza it is here..... yummy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers Linda... and I have to say Pizza and the Bible are two of my favourites too... whether together or seperate!
    I had did a double take with the Escape to the Chateaux pic. Thats Dick Strawbridge isnt it? I used to watch him years ago in the UK in "Its Not Easy Being Green" A great character,, and yes quirky is the word... but I didnt know he and his wife Bridget had split. He also did another cooking show with his son James. They were great to watch... so I must look this up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they split a long time ago...he and Angel have been together for 5 years now. They met at some sort of dinner. They discuss this the first few shows. She cracks me up with her bright red hair. But he is equally funny and quirky too. The children are just as charming and real, LOL.

      Delete
  11. I saw that Chateau show advertised and I think I would like it. I have to remember to look for it. We like Maine Cabin Masters too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen Cabin Masters but I do enjoy shows like that. Have you seen Farmhouse Fixer? I enjoy it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda, Pizza is sooooo good and I could eat it every day myself. :) I don't know if I could answer the first question either. Ever? That's a hard one! I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tacos and we eat lots of Mexican food. But we grew up in a town famous for excellent Mexican food. WHen I first came to Denver I was like, what, this is Taco Bell rated Mexican food hahaha. I worked with a Dr. and his wife from EL Paso Texas. She would chuckle and say poor Mexican people can not afford a grinder therefore traditional and true Mexican dishes consist of shredded beef, pork or chicken.Pueblo, Colorado has the best Pueblo chilies but my friend Loretta in New Mexico would say Hatch Green Chilies are the very best. It is a toss up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)