Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday Salon...

 Trying to get my act together...tired is the word of the day. Day off but still need to go grocery shopping.


Time: 9:30 am

Scene: 44*-48* and light rain.

Drinking: my second cup of Breakfast in the Finger Lakes coffee with Italian Sweet Cream

Today's Plan: Have to go to the grocery store

Listening to: Hubby is talking about how 57,000 people showed up at Trump's peaceful protest rally in Butler, PA last night, including the Amish while Obama/Biden/Harris are drawing crickets to their circle rallies.

Reading: Nothing at the moment. Like I have time...lol---does online newspapers counts?

Pondering: Came home last night and asked where did all the candy go? Apparently "super spreader" said he had 50 trick or treaters last night; folks in general have had enough and are ignoring the mandates. More rules and regulations have come down overnight. Thinking we live in some alternative reality; ppl who enter or leave and return to the state of NY must be tested within 4 days and continue to be tested until negative (who pays?), etc. Let's see, all backseat passengers must wear seatbelts now or face a $50 fine. The list goes on and on...sigh.


and



So, that is where my thought process begins and ends. Depressing...



13 comments:

  1. Oh gee...just where you want to be at the grocery store. Do you get a discount? As I remember, Adam did.

    It's a challenge keeping up with the President, but I am trying!

    Have a blessed Sunday. If I could round up enough energy, it's a cookie baking day. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold drizzle grey day... typical November day... Christmas is now on its way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure agree, Linda. We are in sad shape; the idea of socialism and communism makes me shiver all over. I pray that doesn't happen.

    Happy grocery shopping; I had to today also. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry things have gotten so ugly. That's what the devil does though, spoil everything. And I'm amazed that anyone still wants to live in the ...hole. The Commie Lib's will never change. Either put up with it, impeach it, vote it out or leave, right?!
    From all accounts, the Halloween here went very well. Everyone had a good time. Oh, and there was a HUGE Trump rally on Saturday that went from Blackshear, to Waycross, to Patterson, and to Nahunta. That's a large circle involving many miles. I'm told several hundred people showed up, which included many from different races, beliefs, occupations, etc.! Only a couple of spectators showed their back sides by shooting birds at the parade. Everybody ignored them. Makes me feel proud and encouraged.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. C-krazy! I was just visiting with my BF in Florida; and it seems the different counties can't even get their acts together and agree on a common set of rules and regulations. AND, who'd like to be in the UNenviable position of trying to enforce this malarky.

    Right now, I'm thankful for level-headed friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a relaxing evening. Yes - it's a crazy world we live in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks you need to get out of NY. Just saying. The rest of the world isn't that crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had ONE little group of kids. I had bought 3 huge boxes of various chips/etc. you know, the kind you put into kids lunches. So when the Famous Anonymous and the Little(who is now just an inch shorter than me and I'm 5'6")came to show me their costumes before going to a party, I give them all 3 huge boxes of the chips. Sadly, people in NJ are all pretty nuts lately. I'm pretty worried about this election as it seems everything is being fixed. Ballots being stolen, etc. Upsetting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow to 50 trick or treaters! Good for people stepping up and stepping out! Get some rest after the grocery shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you have a wonderful week dear lady. It was nice and cool for us Floridians this morning and I am enjoying it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. There were a few trick or treaters in my daughters neighborhood on Saturday including my grandsons. We did as safe as we could! We are not going to stop living! Oh and now restaurants have to take your name and phone number whenever you visit so they can contact you if there was any exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Massachusetts now has a 10 people limit at household gatherings, ugh. We have 16 kids, 12 of them live within 10 miles of us, and we get together most Sundays...with the daughter and son-in-laws, and six grandkids who live in the area (that makes 24 with Paul and I), the cars in our driveway overflow into the road. It looks like a big party, but it's just the family, ha. If NY returns to such restrictions, we'll have to resort to gathering at my son's house, and hiding the vehicles in the barn. What world do we even live in?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had five trick or treaters. Four little ones with masked parents and one boy about ten dressed as Beetlejuice! I cry for America and just keep praying. I hope your days are blessed and beautiful. HUGS and LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)