First, today marks our 31st Wedding Anniversary. Quite honestly, I don't know where 31 years have gone (a total of 35 years of being together).
Let's see, Our 85 year old landlady came downstairs and asked us if we could drive her and her friend to a local restaurant / Marino's at 5 pm
it seems she received a warning about drinking and driving {{grin}}. So, we shall be designated drivers, smiles. We assured her it was fine, she knows its our anniversary--we don't do anything because of the drunks on the roads (just saying).
So, today will begin the day of putting the Christmas things away for another year. I am just ready to get the house back in order...personally, I just couldn't enjoy the season this year due to the semester getting out so late. Don't get me wrong, it was a good Christmas. I just felt out of sorts. smiles
Wishing you and your families a very Happy New Years. Stay safe and no drinking and driving.




Happy Anniversary! 🎉
ReplyDeleteThank you Vee, Happy New Year. smiles
DeleteHappy New Year and Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThank you Deb and Happy New Year too you as well. smiles
DeleteHappy new year and happy anniversary
ReplyDeleteThank you and Happy New Year to you as well. smiles
DeleteI well remember dressing to the 9's and partying like my life depended on it. By the grace of God, I'm here today, looking forward to nothing more than eating cheesecake and sipping Bailey's in my pajamas. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletePS - Your landlady sounds precious! :)
Oh, she is something else...I wish I had 1/2 her energy, just saying. Happy New Year to you as well, smiles.
DeleteBest wishes for a wonderful year ahead for you and your family,. Should be an exciting year for you and your adventures... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Bunk...and the same to you...best wishes and a Happy New Year!
DeleteHappy new year, Linda, to you and your two guys! I know 2020 begins a new journey for you all and I am excited to see where it takes you!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two! I saw you posted on FB that is was snowing there. We got a bunch last night!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice night and Happy New Year!
Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary. It's a beautiful thing being married on New Years Eve. (Why didn't I think of that?) Wow, your 85 year old neighbor? My late mother in law's 89 year old neighbor got a speeding ticket last year....gee, what will we be like when we are in our 80's? (I definitely will not be drinking or getting speeding tickets, that's a given). But the story made me smile.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and Happy New Year to you and your hubby! I don't know about the drunks, but I sure hope the winter weather doesn't get too nasty for you guys. It has mostly missed us. Darn. (Did you catch the sarcasm there? lol)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, and I hope you had a good time with the landlady and friend! That was sweet of you to do that on your anniversary! You are ambitious getting the Christmas decorations down already. I have to ease into it a bit. Still trying to recuperate from too much good food and fun with family and friends, and I'm too tired to do anything strenuous. So the tree and stuff can wait probably until at least the weekend or next week. Happy New Year dear friend. God bless you richly in 2020!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Happy Anniversary too. I want mine down just as soon as New Years day is over. Getting things put away isn't easy for me, but we will see.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours. Hope 2020 is a good year.
ReplyDelete