Monday, December 30, 2019

My 2020 Word(s)

So, my words picked me...I was reading a book and this word Stalwart kept popping up and then I went over to Dayspring and took the quiz and the word Stand was it. Both are interchangeable. Yikes, two words, Lord? Seriously?


I suppose there is a reason why two words...my 2019 word of Fortitude sure lived up to the promise. 



19 comments:

  1. Hopeful... and no doubt you can think why! Wink wink,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Hmm...let me guess, lolol. Have a Happy New Year, Bunk. smiles

      Delete
  2. Excellent words for the year. Very much you as you STAND STALWART against tough times and challenges. You go girl! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb...I never thought to change the word around; STAND STALWART. Interesting and makes more sense that way, smiles. I will redo the graphic, smiles.

      Delete
  3. Interesting choice of words. 2020 promises to be an exciting year. Hope yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed...and a very Happy New Year to you. smiles

      Delete
  4. Reading this, why I just want to lift my chain and sit up a little straighter. Power of suggestion? LOL. Thanks so much for the link to this quiz. 'Not sure 'my' word (BLOOM) resonates; or even why I've chosen the one I have. (Answer coming soon!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! This should have read, "lift my chin" ...not chain. :)

      Delete
    2. LO That's ok, I knew what you meant, LOLOL. BLOOM--I like that word--probably because you have such a wonderful personality, smiles.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to try the quiz. I like your words...different from most that I see, but very appropriate. I used to choose a word. I don't anymore and will not be tempted this year either. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Vee, you will have to tell me /email the word then when you take the quiz, smiles.

      Delete
  6. Good ones. Just a thought, maybe you'll need two words in 2020. I think with the elections, we all will. I haven't even thought or prayed about mine.
    Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Stand stalwart! It suits you. I haven't picked one, or one hasn't picked me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great word for 2020! You will live up to it, I am certain! I haven't found or it hasn't found me yet the word that I am to focus upon. It will come any day now...I hope because we are running out of time. I've been contemplating it, but nothing has developed yet! Thank you for the reminder, oh Stalwart One!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the Dayspring quiz and got the word "Abide." That one resonated with me so I am sticking to that one. I really want to give God a much bigger place in my life than he already has.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good words for you - I feel you already are standing and stalwart! I did the quiz and also got Stand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got a word. It came to me, as they always do. It's my January 1 post. Pep didnt' get a car, but he keeps hoping for next year. He and Nessie join me in wishing you a very happy and healthy 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These both are great words Linda! Happy New Year to you! I'm praying that the New Year ushers in abundant blessings of the Lord into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)