If you follow me on FB, you would know I am doing a Christmas song countdown. Yesterdays feature:
Happy Holiday's
and todays' feature:
What Child is This
So, the countdown has begun. Yesterday I spent the day in the kitchen:
Candied Sugar Cookies. I'm not sure what's on tap for todays baking and nope, not allowed to use my new stand mixer until Christmas.
What's the golden rule in the Conley house? You gotta' believe! Have a great day all!


Santa came early? Enjoy your day... good picks Linda.
ReplyDeleteWell, we did our shopping in Oct. But, I have to wait until Christmas Day to have it, lol.
Deletelove both the songs and I want one of those cookies!!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles...what cookies? LOLOL--The guys have plowed through them. sigh. Hence, have to make something else now. Grumbling: We don't ever get cookies!
DeleteBocelli...☺️ Well who needs a mixer?! You have some beautiful cookies there. I made cookies last night, too...not as pretty as yours. I did not use my Kitchenaid either...it can be a monster so I just used my handheld mixer. Just as easy. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am looking forward to the stand mixer, I have a 20 yr old Sunbeam stand mixer, but the bowl doesn't turn anymore--hence the KitchenAid--which I am looking forward too on Christmas Day. smiles
DeleteYummy Yummy cookies. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gloria. Have a very Merry Christmas. smiles
DeleteHi Linda! Those cookies look so good! Have a great Sunday before Christmas! Hugs from UT!
ReplyDeleteYou too, Deb. smiles
DeleteI want to make some sugar free cake or cookies but time is running out. I am looking for a sugar free gingerbread(the cake kind) recipe. It sucks not being able to have sugar or carbs. Your cookies look so good!
ReplyDeleteI just sent you an email. I hope I got the right email, lolol.
DeleteThose cookies ...can I have one?
ReplyDeletesure, sliding you a plate of cookies...smiles--in all honestly, they are about gone...sadly.
Delete