Sunday, June 22, 2025

Currently...

 

Good morning from the swamp. lol




The temp...76* sunny at 7:45 am. Yep...swampy.

Reading...will be


Watching...well, last night we were watching Castle Impossible on Demand and then we both got alerts about Iran. So, we switched to the breaking news and stayed up watching that. BTW, I really could less for you folks who are pro Iran. It truly is sad the pro boo hoo Iran is the victim. No.their.not. So there.

Listening to...the central ac just came on. Other than that, all is quiet here.

Loving...the pool. Hubby took out the ladder and put in two non-slip steps. So much better. The ladder caused some issues with my arthritic feet. My feet simply can't bend that way anymore. BTW, the pool is 85*. Yep. Bathwater.

Planning on...staying in the pool today and hubby is going to cookout. How's that for a lazy daisy Sunday. LOL

Visited/Liked...visited the folks yesterday. All is good with them-my dad being former military/Vietnam vet, surprisingly supports the bombing of Iran. ANYWAYS, Mom suggested we try a new antique store down the road from us/them-Olde Rusty Barn, so we did. 

Thinking/Feeling...have you ever just thought, "Enough of being told what to do, when to do it, etc." Yeah, that is how I am feeling...liked boxed in/backed up against that proverbial wall/trapped. 

Celebrating/Enjoying??? Not sure if I can celebrate trying something new, but here goes:

not my photo

Yummy Blueberry Lemon Goat cheese. Yummy.

Giggling...




Maxine is so bad, isn't she? LOL

Have a great day all.

16 comments:

  1. It's already 80 here, supposed to be a blistering week.
    We love Castle Impossible! We're caught up and now have to wait for the next season.
    We also watched news last night. We feel like the bombing just had to be done...
    Love Maxine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still chuckling over the Maxine graphics, Linda! Enjoy your lazy daisy day with the pool and cookout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve not heard of Castle Impossible. I’ll have to look it up. That swimming pool must be nice. 👍🏻 As for Iran, it had to be done and thank God we have a President who had the balls to carry it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. Yes, I think Trump and his cabinet and generals handled the bombing of Iran well and it needed to be done. How many years (decades) have we been hearing about what a terrible threat Iran's nuclear program is? So take out Iran's nukes already! Should have been done years ago, but apparently Trump is the one who decided to get it done. 1000% support here. I'm also completely on board with the SCOTUS decision about "treatment" for transgender youth. The mutilation and chemical castration of kids must stop and now the SCOTUS has said that it can. Enjoy your pool and have a good Sunday! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy about the news after all the Americans killed by that regime and nothing done about it! 40 y ears we put up with it. The women of Iran are also happy about all this. It is hot in most of NJ but we are always a bit cooler by the sea here. Warmer in winter and cooler in summer. I enjoyed the cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know anyone who loves Iran, Linda, or feels particularly sorry for them, or I should say, their government. But there are a couple of things worth mentioning here. First, the president promised during his campaign that he wouldn't get the US into another war in the middle East. One broken promise. Second broken promise: grocery prices are going higher and higher. Gas prices likely will too. Billionaires like the president and his friends don't care about prices. You and I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxine always cracks me up, Linda. The most valiant strike on an enemy I've ever witnessed. Iran's regime is not to be pitied. Enjoy your lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Maxine! She's a hoot! Love that you have a pool now! If you can't live at the beach, bring the beach to you! Sounds wonderful!! It sure is hot out there! I wish our pond wasn't made of muck and mud...little by little the rains are helping to fill it back up, but even so, we couldn't/wouldn't swim in it. Blueberry goat cheese? Hmmm, not sure I could try that...just isn't something that sounds like something I could eat...but if you like it, then please enjoy it! LOL. We are thankful for a strong President who puts our country and literally the safety of the free world first. God is in control, yes, even in this. Glad you had a nice visit with your folks and even did a little shopping. That is really nice. Praying for your job situation. Praying things get better for you.
    Hope you are enjoying the pool. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maxine is so GOOD! LOL Thanks for the giggles, Linda!! Love ya, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very warm here today! Loving it! Glad you have the pool to keep you cool. GO USA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just spending the day in the pool sounds pretty nice....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just like I figured, it's suddenly 95* here. Ugh. Is it Fall yet?
    The pool sounds so nice. I wish we had one now.
    With you, and President Trump, on the bombing. Anyone who thinks Iran is a victim hasn't been paying attention to who's doing what to whom and read about the Ammonites in God's Holy Word. HE warns us to not have sympathies with His sworn enemies for they are His self-declared enemies. They are forever cursed.
    I know there's probably hundred's of different types and flavors of goat cheese but the one I tried I didn't like. I'll keep trying others.
    Hope this week is less stressful for ya.
    Love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son and I were visiting earlier about last night's news. Unfortunately, having been in Desert Storm, his neighbors' shooting off fireworks didn't sit well. Tom and I were glued to NewsMax, thanking God for our Commander in Chief.
    Gotta love a man who grills!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanking God for a president who actually cares about his own country and isn't set on destroying it like the liberals are. We need to continually pray for President Trump. He has stepped up (even after the dems tried to kill him several times) and he is doing an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Maxine, she tells it like it is!!! AND I agree with you about Iran, they are evil and dangerous. It must be great to have a pool in this heat, good for you!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trump doesn't play, that's for sure! So thankful he is our president! Can't even imagine what things would be like with Kamala as our president! You lost me at goat cheese! Can't stand the stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)