Sunday, January 19, 2025

Currently...Storming Sunday

 Currently...storming Sunday

The weather...storming, like really really coming down at 8:15 am. Like a hurricane. Yep. No lie. 68* and had to turn the cental ac on due to the humidity. No worries, this will pass in a day or two and we are expecting very cold temps.

Reading...still can't work through


I'm going to have to set it aside, I think. I don't know why, it seems the author has changed her style.

Listening...to the rain and thunderboomers. Wow is it ever coming down. I can't stress enough how bad it is out there.

Loving...having tomorrow off. Plan on watching the Inauguration.

Thinking...about nothing in particular. While grocery shopping yesterday, look at this cute cup.

mermaid tail mug

$2 Walmart (on sale). My hubby, "Boy, does this match your personality." Like I need another cup/mug. I might had squealed when I saw it in the clearance aisle.


New creamer. Love it! At Wally world.

Watching...Just watched Season 23 of Midsomer Murders on TUBI--just sat there yesterday evening...and did absolutely nothing.

Feeling...it is so humid here and my arthritis has flared up. My feet are swollen, great, just great. Been feeling pretty good since it has been cold, yesterday was miserably humid with approaching storm(s).

Celebrating...nothing. Staying home? That could be a celebration, right? I am on a strict NO SPENDING for Jan. and Feb. Oh wait, I broke that with a $2 cup. Still, no clothing or shoes. Property Taxes have to be paid. Period.

Making me laugh...


not very funny. Now I have to call the Help Desk at work because this happened Friday.


I actually prefer the cheeseburger and not all that.


Yep...stay cation. Have a beautiful day all.

11 comments:

  1. I'll take a cheeseburger with you, Linda. The mermaid tail mug is adorable. Enjoy your extra day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's stormy but I like it when it storms...cozy, most times.
    Sorry about the book!
    Stay warm!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storms....especially with clapping thunder and lightning makes me nervous. Hoping it clears up soon for yall. Yep...those dreaded taxes. Ours just keep going up and up. Glad you have the day off tomorrow. I can't tell you how many times I have locked myself out of accounts...simply because I type in the wrong numbers. Have a good one LInda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. I was planning to watch the inauguration, but we have an appointment right at noon, but I will watch/listen to it later on Youtube. Looking forward to hearing what #47 has to say in his speech. I am overall hopeful and optimistic. Biden as gotten even worse and worse since the election. I truly believe he is a FAILED president. Sorry. I should not have waxed political. I hope you have a good Sunday, and that the rain lets up a bit. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are under a winter storm watch again. More snow coming down - up to 12 inches by wednesday, and such cold temps! Crazy weather all over!
    Glad you have tomorrow off. We'll be watching the inauguration too.
    Isn't it frustrating when you try to read a book and just can't get into it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that all your humidity is making your arthritis act up, Linda, but at least you have the day off tomorrow. I'll be watching the inauguration, too! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard buckets of rain came down here, earlier today. Good golly! I have to keep my foot dry so I think I'll be staying in all week! At least I have an excuse!! LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This barometric pressure is playing its witchcraft here, as well. Tom could barely get up out of his recliner to walk. That coffee mug is adorable -- so you! I'd love to try that wedding cake creamer, but knowing me, I'd just stick a straw in the top and drink it all. LOL. All eyes on the Inauguration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am telling you, Linda, that mug was TOTALLY worth the two dollars. Especially because you "may have" squealed, and because your hubby said it was "you". That's just so sweet. I'm glad you're getting a day off, my husband is too, so nice, makes the week a bit more tolerable, ha. We're getting arctic are from Siberia here soon, it's a good old fashioned winter January up here, glad you're missing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Florida usually humid during the winter? I live in NC, and thankfully, we get a break from the humidity this time of year. I'm not a fan of humidity. Yes, I'm also looking forward to watching the Inauguration tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it was really stormy here too yesterday, but is COLD and sunny today. I was sick yesterday so stayed home from church and today I am better but not totally so didn't go to Bible Study, but I was able to watch the Inauguration and it was SO good! Praise God!!! I love your mermaid cup! Never saw those at Walmart before! So cute. Perfect for you, and only $2.00! What a deal!! Hope you are enjoying today (Monday). Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)