It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.. just four questions each week for you to ponder and share your thoughts, likes and dislikes. You can visit others and see their opinions and hopefully make some new blogging friends.
Can we talk about mornings? We all have them, right?
1. Do you jump out of bed or hit the deck running as I call it or are you slow to get up to speed in the morning?
Since my alarm rings off at 3:30-I am up and at it.
2. Do you start the day with coffee or tea? Or do other things help you wake up like washing your face, etc.?
I shower, dry/style hair, put on makeup, dress for the day then have 1 cup of coffee before I eat breakfast.
3. Is the best part of waking up some Folgers in your cup? What brand of coffee or tea lights your fire?
Maxwell House Breakfast Blend. Only one cup here, I have a Keurig on my desk (on the "L") and I get a cup there. I really like the New England brands but find myself gravitating back to Maxwell.
4. In the Netherlands toast with hefty style chocolate sprinkles are a usual breakfast. Italy also begins the day with rolls or cookies. Britain and America are eggs, bacon, toast, or cereal. What about you? What is a typical breakfast for you?
Typical it's a pancake (the kind you who heat up from frozen), butter and syrup. But since I didn't get pancakes this week, I will have a fried egg, toast and yogurt. I always keep Vanilla yogurt on hand, it's good for your digestive system. I do not like Greek at all. I do like Fage, but it's a little expensive. So, I will usually stick with generic brand.


As I am reading this at 6:46 a.m., I expect you are already either at work or on your way! 3:30 is pretty early to be getting up, but I do understand you need time to get ready and not feel like you are in a panic/rush! For coffee, I fix either Maxwell or Folger's, whichever was on sale when I ran out. John likes either one and isn't fussy, as long as it's hot! LOL. I drink Lipton's tea in the mornings. I hope you have a lovely day today. We are under a tornado watch according to my phone! Glad for the rain, but we certainly don't need any tornadoes! Stay safe!
ReplyDelete3:30? Surly this must be a typo!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSurly this must be a typo 3:30?
ReplyDeleteFun meme...love your answers!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Good morning, Linda! Enjoyed your responses. We had leftovers from yesterday's IHOP for breakfast today. Usually I have cereal with sliced apples or toast with peanut butter with sliced apples. Definitely coffee! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteI'm a night owl so on my days off I like to sleep later, but on work days I hit the ground running and am out the door - but not as early as you are!
ReplyDeleteI don't like coffee or tea, just drink water in the morning, along with some boiled eggs.
I like the pic you shared - made me smile!
One of my favorite parts of retirement is not having to get up and scurry around to go to work. I can greet the day leisurely (after I've fed the cat, of course). For it, it's coffee and my devotional time and checking email. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteMy mornings are hit the ground running types too. Same as when I was still working outside the home. Never quit the habit. Keeps one's mind sharp and fit, is my belief. If I'm not fasting that day I start with 2 cups of extra large New England Breakfast Blend coffee, 3 scrambled jumbo eggs with half and half mixed in, and 2 large thick crispy bacon strips. No lunch. Then a big carnivore supper around 4. I've lost over 45 lbs eating this way.
ReplyDeleteHope you can get to the beach soon and be able to relax.
Sending prayers my friend. 💙
Hi Linda. I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda: I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteA shower in the morning wakes me up.
I sometimes have a Pepsi with my McDonalds breakfast burrito.
Eggs and bacon are my favorites for breakfast and, of course, coffee is a must-have. Have a great week, Linda!
ReplyDeleteLucky lady, having a Keurig at work within arms reach! I don't know if it's considered 'real' yogurt or not, but I'm practically addicted to :Ratio Cultured Dairy vanilla. Most nights I mix that with walnut pieces and call it supper.
ReplyDeleteWow, you really get up early. I get up at 5:00 a.m.. I eat breakfast, do a morning work-out, shower and get out the door before 7 a.m.. I don't move very quickly in the morning. I hope you are having a good week.
ReplyDeleteIt's always interesting to read how others start their day. You get off to an early start!!!! For me, it's a cup of coffee and quiet talk, then a bowl of Cheerios.
ReplyDeleteI'm slow to get moving at 4:15... and I have to have coffee right away. No breakfast. More of a brunch person. And always more coffee when I get to work.
ReplyDeleteEver since I retired I have had my first cup of coffee in bed with a book or the news on my tablet. I guess that's a slow start!
ReplyDeleteAre those frozen pancakes good? I see them in the freezer section and then just walk on by. Hmmm... I get up at 5:30 and wish I could change that to about 7:00!! A fun Tuesday 4!! xo
ReplyDeleteSounds like a decent breakfast and I think it's cool that you have a Keurig at work! That's really living. Getting up at 3:30 is not that great though. I am so far behind on commenting around. I've gotten too lazy lately.
ReplyDelete