Monday, May 27, 2024

Memorial Day

 




10 comments:

  1. Kind of a sad day so I won't say "happy". But I do hope your day is extra nice. It's raining here this morning and only in the 60s. I didnt sleep all night so I am up having some Hazelnut Cream coffee hoping tylenol will help too . I really like your new background and header. Its just very beachy and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...No rain here, just really hot and humid...and I didn't sleep well either. I am contributing it to the humidity, although the central ac and the ceilings fans are on. It's just so miserable. Thank you on the kind thoughts about the header and such...I am trying to think happy thoughts about the summer, LOL.

      Delete
  2. It's so cool here this lovely morn, 72*. We've been trimming trees away from the mail box. Then I ordered a window unit A/C for an Offerman neighbor who is struggling financially and he's infirm. Our Church is buying it. I so worry about others in this heat & humidity, well, you know, I'm preachin' to the choir. lol Have a lovely day friend. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful header and background, Linda. Reflecting on the men and women who gave their lives so we could be free. We must always remember and honor them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a happy day as Annie said, but I hope your day off is enjoyable. It's a good day to think of what so many have done for our freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless our Heros...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sobering image. I may put on my headphones and stream Saving Private Ryan a little later. That's something I've watched -- and sobbed -- several times, but my pain is their remembrance. It's the least I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May we always remember their heroic sacrifice.
    Blessings, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Linda, although I don't get around to visit as much as I used to, please know I think of you often. I wonder how you are doing in Florida, and remember the blogging years when you were closer to me up here! I hope you have a relaxing day. I made a pasta salad and Steve is grilling some hotdogs later. Other than that, it is quiet here. And I am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer is here, for sure!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)