Monday, January 2, 2023

Yeahhhhh not liking it...

 Yeahhhhhhh not liking it. We spent until 8pm last night cleaning up/ putting up Christmas stuff.

Taken early this morning BEFORE hubby decided to rearrange.

Below after rearranging.


He did not like the couch between the dining and living room. Now his chair sticks out-and I told him so. Oh, and our big tv went, so we have to use the small one and eventually we get another big one and it will be on the wall. ANYWAYS-that is what we have been doing---me more arguing. Probably because these last 4 days have NOT been relaxing because he likes to go here and there and everywhere.


Yeah, back to the grindstone tomorrow. sigh.



10 comments:

  1. Our home is so small everything sticks out. *lol* Your room looks nice in the photo. Well, I know you'll come up with the "perfect" arrangement with time.
    It's another lazy day in Paradise up this way. The weather is so nice. I've been sunning myself in a chair like an overfed lizard and don't feel the least bit guilty. Hey, I'm old, I deserve a break. *lololol*
    Sending Love & Prayers.
    Sparky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm holding out until Epiphany to take down our decorations. I think y'all did a good job, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya, my friend. Back to work for me tomorrow. I will be up at 5 a.m. and that will be hard after almost two weeks off. Oh well. Pays the bills. I hope you get your furniture set up figured out. At least you have a big space to play with. ;-) I hope that 2023 is a good year for your and Dave. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the non-relaxation.

    I would like the sofa between the rooms.

    The New Year gave us a water main break, so it's pretty weird around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the original floor plan better. It seemed more cozy and conversational. It was more like our arrangement, so maybe that's why I liked it. LOL. I am trying to put away the Christmas stuff before we take off on Thursday, but I am having to pace myself and not overdo it or I will be hurtin' for certain'. I hope you have a good week at work...it is another short week, so that part is good, right? One day at a time, Sweet Jesus! Take care my friend. and just enjoy the sweet blessings God sends your way. (((hugs))) loveyou. See you when we get back whenever you need another road trip! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't tell him I said so, but very few men know a fig about furniture arrangement. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am confident that you'll figure it out. Also, just because he's on the move doesn't mean that you must be, unless you want to be. I remember John and I setting intentions...seemed to work. He buzzed around a lot more than I. I couldn't have handled his schedule. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always something! At least you have some different arrangements that could work. I can't do much with my living/dining room unless I buy all new furniture... that's not happening. I do love your floors!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ran out of weekend! hahahahaha. Love that. It is exactly what happens. Thinking of you back at the grindstone. Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you didn't get a rest. I hope the new month goes much better for you. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks cozy anyway! I sympathize with you on the busyness! Makes time off go too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)