Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday Musings...


...Speaking of beauty. Each of you have such beautiful hearts and I thank you for that. THANK YOU for your comments-to which I have fallen behind in answering. My nose was literally stuck in a book yesterday, grin.


So, what's on tap today?

--need to get around, wouldn't want to scare the word without the war paint on, right? ((grin))

---Have to go check mail which is on 60th Ave. than...

---According to my library card, there is another Marion County Library on 95th Street which is on the way to Walmart (you take a left when you leave the PO and then a right onto State Road 200 aka Hospitality Row). HA. So, this shall be an adventurous day.

---Speaking of Walmart, I did NOT make it there yesterday.  Nor did I make it anywhere(s).

---Need a few things; a lunch bag, dog treats, eyeliner, toilet paper, items for lunches.

---Need to find the hairdresser Kim recommended. She said it was over by "our" Walmart. 

***Do you want to know how many Walmart's there are in Ocala? 5! All Super Centers

---I also have to get my clothes out for the week. I start the library job tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to that long drive.


So, what's on tap for you? Have beautiful day friends.

12 comments:

  1. Hope you get all your errands run and find the other library! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Hope you have a good, productive day as you gear up to start the new job tomorrow. I good audiobook may help the drive not seem as long. Have a good day. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Buttercupland. A big Monday hello from Pep! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you dread the commute. Marty drives a long ways daily to work. Has for over 40 years. I reminded him of his age recently though! I can tell it's starting to wear on him. I hope your May is lovely dear Linda. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainy day.... Doing some necessary phone calls.... Not for fun, necessary ones... Dislike them..... Actually, I dislike all phone calls..... -grin-

    Worst of all, is having to wait for a call-back! Ugh!!!!

    Hope your day goes well....

    Gentle hugs,
    🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 WM Supercenters? Wow, I'd no idea Ocala was that huge! I wonder if listening to an audio book wouldn't make your daily commute a little more pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working in a library? That would be, to me, nearly as good as working in a book store. What will you be doing at the library? Sorry if you've said...I don't get around every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am anxious for you to be started your new job and wish you safe travels to and from, and good people on the team!! They will be so blessed to have you on staff!! Keep us posted! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess you made some other decisions after writing this, so I will hold my comments about that until you say so...LOL. (keep 'em wondering). Yes, there are a lot of Walmart's in Ocala...but then, Ocala is a pretty big and sprawling city these days. It covers a LOT of territory, so it's nice that they have a Walmart in convenient locations. And did you know you can order books online from the library there, and they will tell you when they arrive for pickup? So if the branch near you doesn't have the book you want, they can usually get it from the main library within a few days. They have certain days for delivery to each branch. So "check it out". When I used their library system I would order every book in a series at a time, because you could keep them for 3 weeks...then if I didn't finish them all I'd renew them online. Very convenient. I hate to get to the end of a book and not have the next episode in the series ready to read...
    Well, I hope you were able to accomplish all the things you set out to do today. Tomorrow is a new day. It's all going to work out. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Sounds as if you are settling in down there! Who am I going to commiserate with when the snow piles up next winter?? Can't wait to hear about the library job! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are weekends that I don't leave my little slice of heaven on earth either! And putting my nose in a great book would be a wonderful way to spend the weekend.
    The church that I join on Sunday Mornings is Jesus Image Church in Alamonte Springs FL. You can find it on Youtube and see if it is close enough for you to attend on occasion.
    Praying for you as you start your new job and that you enjoy it!!! I can't imagine being in an entire building with shelves of books everywhere!!!! I think I would have died and gone to heaven! LOL!
    Hugs to you my friend and I hope your hubbies are back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the library job goes well. And I hope the drive does too. I really don't mind it now that I'm used to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)