Monday, March 8, 2021

Whoa Nellie's {{grin}}

 You know, one of the coolest things about living up north is how close we are to Canada (80 miles from the Niagara Falls border crossing).  Now, we can't visit Canada thanks to the Covid Pandemic right now, but we certainty find great products. One of these is Nellie's.

Nope, not receiving any compensation or endorsement, this is my personal thoughts.

100 washes for under $20. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. How it makes things look so clean and smell good too. No sulfates, no plastic, here is the ingredient list. Another great thing is Poutine. Love, love love this stuff too.


Fries, cheese curds, gravy. Have I said how much I love this stuff? We all do. Surprisingly the kid does too. 


...Don't blame me, I didn't vote democrat ((grin)). 

8 comments:

  1. It would be fun to visit Niagara Falls again. I haven't seen it since I was, oh, about 12-13 years old or somewhere in there. They are fascinating to look at. I'll have to wait until the hysteria is over.
    I've been using the All Free Clear Laundry Detergent. It has no perfumes, etc. I don't like perfume soaps. To me they stink.
    Never have put gravy on my french fries. I'm more a ketchup kinda girl. To each his own, I always say. *grin*
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of Nellie's but will be sharing with my DIL. She's allergic to so many things, it boggles the mind. Those fries look so ah-mazing, my cellulite's applauding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fries do look good!! Never heard of Nellies but glad you found a product you really like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had poutine, but it sure looks good!
    Gas prices are just jumping up here. Thanks Biden... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've seen Nellie's at Home Goods and TJ Maxx.. now I will give it a try. Thanks for the review! I buy most of my cleaning supplies at those places.. good prices! I love poutine as well.. but not the curds. Just the fries and gravy. I also love pizza fries.. pizza sauce and mozarella on them.. yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of fries with cheese curds! Cheese sauce maybe. Around these parts fries with chili sauce is the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I haven't had (or seen) Poutine in years. It was a treat for me whenever we went to the in-laws. Will have to check out the Nellie's laundry soap. I haven't heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been on the AMericn side of the falls. Still beautiful and well maintained. I know it is the oldest state park but it is a beauty in my opinion. I will check out the soap. Sounds like a good product. I am glad I was able to stop by. It has been crazy around here and having laptop woes ugh. ALways good to find new things to try. Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)