Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Saloning...

 Sunday Saloning on this fine morning. Thank you all for the  kind comments yesterday, I haven't had time to answer them, so sorry. Worked until 10.


Time: 8:15 am

Scene: 18*, real feel 11* and sunny. Yep, bitter cold out.

Drinking: first cup of Canandaigua coffee with  Italian Sweet Cream.



Thinking about: Yes, my coffee is named after the Finger Lakes 


Otisco 
Skaneateles 
Owasco
Cayuga
Seneca
Keuka
Canandaigua
Honeoye
Canadice
Hemlock
Conesus

---I actually get my coffee from Finger Lakes Roasters. Wegman's (our grocery store) is now carrying the line. We live not far from Keuka.


Which I often reference. My husbands uncle has a vineyard up there. The richie rich go to play there (Keuka Lake) in the summer.

What's on Tap for the day: 

Not sure. He already nixed the Keuka Lake idea. (do you know how cold it is? He asked---Wed. is suppose to be 58!!! So maybe then.)

I do have to go to Lowes and look for a pull down shade.

Dinner? 

Trying to talk him into driving over to Wendy's in Bath...but then he goes, deadpanned, "Hey, I know what your doing, you want to go to the Lake." lololol---One has to pass thru Bath to get to Keuka. LOLOL

Random Thought:

How about a 'ism?


Well, now, ain't that truth. LOL

17 comments:

  1. Next week a heat wave..... keep the faith Spring is on the way... have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Bunk...time for winter to come to an official end, grin. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. OK I didn't know Finger Lakes was an actual place!! I thought it was the name of your coffee company! LOL! Interesting lakes though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Oh yes, the Finger Lakes are real. We have been to Seneca, Canandaigua, Cayuga and Keuka. I hope you have a beautiful week ahead, smiles.

      Delete
  3. It surely is the truth!! Love your donut avatar!! Have a blessed week ahead, Linda!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri...keeping you in prayer my friend.

      Delete
  4. Oh, what an interesting saying. Hey...I think I told you we have a Lake Keuka here in Interlachen! Did you know that??? So maybe there is where you are supposed to live! I don't know much about it, but I've seen it on the map and there is a road, Keuka Lake Trail. Just thought you'd like to know... Have a blessed and beautiful day off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I sent you an email (after your email)--we have been keeping an eye on that house you sent, btw. smiles

      Delete
  5. That's OK about not answering every since comment. I don't always do it either for the same reason as time constraints, don't know what to add, etc. I'd rather you be good to yourself and rest more. Enjoy being with your family.
    It's LOVELY here today. Still chilly, though. We're having a high of about 65*. I'm just glad the sun is shining. Except for the dead of summer, it's always nice when the sun shines. Summer is when we're prayin' for rain. Never happy, are we?! *lol*
    Don't work too hard. And don't let the Work Gremlins get ya down. You're being prayed for and God loves ya best.
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, summer never really is long here...but when it does hit, the humidity is unbearable. smiles. Thanks, Pal. your a gem, smiles.

      Delete
  6. It's supposed to warm up here too - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here...suppose to be 47 today, right now its 4*. That will be a big warm up, smiles.

      Delete
  7. That's a perfect 'ism! Hey, I wanna know how long it took you to learn to pronounce all those lakes' names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL. I still can't pronounce some of them, lol. Keuka is easy (Cooka), lol

      Delete
  8. So was he right? You wanted to go to Wendy's (who doesn't?) just to get to the lake? Ha!

    I remember flying over the Finger Lakes many times and the pilot would always come on letting us know.

    We are getting a warm up mid week as well. I'm so happy. This has been a wicked stretch of extremely frigid weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol. Well, one might as well, right? We didn't go to either. By the time we got done at Lowes and Walmart (sigh) it was late afternoon and frankly, I was worn out. Suppose to warm up here too...looking forward to it.

      Delete
  9. We are waiting for a big blast of winter again. The snow just melted today. Ha! My friend Bea says there is talk it could be 40 inches. Noooooooooo...
    I am enjoying catching up with everyone. Life is so fast and days fly by. Hoping you are doing well at your job. Always praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)