Currently...I am still behind in posting, visiting and commenting and answering emails and snail mail. Apologies.
Linking back to Stacy.
Our weather...been a roller coaster ride this week; rain and snow and very cold temps. Right now its 27* and sunny. Suppose to warm up this week into the 50-60's.
Listening to...all is quiet. Oh, hubby is on the phone trying to find an installer for his mothers shower (and to tear out the old one). Long story short, neither of them are bathing because they can't get into the bathtub, so we/they (whatever- since we are in financial control) invested in a stand alone shower. So far, no luck or they are backed up 6 months. Getting ridic. Thanks Pandemic. Not even Lowes does this anymore thanks to the pandemic.
Watching...we were stuck on watching last night of Beach Hunters/Renovations on HGTV.
Feeling...tired. Bad attitude...I am just getting to the point where I don't want to be here in NY anymore, I am done with the pandemic and its nonsense.
Celebrating...not really celebrating but hubbys 55th birthday was yesterday.
Since our favorite pizza joint still doesn't allow in dining, we ordered out. He wanted fish and the Boy Wonder and I had pizza.
I sent out the Boy Wonder to go get cupcakes (The Birthday Boy did not want cake).
Looking Forward to...my day off tomorrow. Like I said, my attitude needs a major adjustment...so many things going on at work and this stupid pandemic is really causing issues. I think we will take off and take a drive.
Pretty much...the ever changing idot Fauci and his minions.





Love your new background and header, Linda! We have sunshine here and our temps are supposed to be in the upper 50s/low 60s this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful day off. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for the Spring! Tomorrow...all will perk up with pretty things!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Linda, I want to meet the person who does not need an attitude adjustment because he or she is wasted or has found the secret to life. Every time some thought comes winging its way into my head or worse from my lips, I am talking to The Lord about it on the spot. He helps me. He truly does. Happy Birthday to your husband. The food and cupcakes look delicious.
ReplyDeleteThe new Branch Covidians religion is why I got bumped off / banned on FaceBook for 30 days. The devil is using the masses germaphobia's to control them and they don't want to hear the truth. (First it's Cancel Culture. Then it's mass murder of those who "don't believe".) And it's the government causing all this. Not the Chinese head cold, but you know that. I've noticed that the more people mask and live in fear, the sicker they get. Oh, there I go again, speaking out against their false god ... *lol*
ReplyDeleteSaw a report on Gab.com about how a new study of the vaccine. That it is very deadly to those whom have already had the bug. Well, I fer shure won't be getting one now!
Hope y'all had a good time drivin' around the prison. We'll have to call your move "Escape From New York". *wink*
Sending Love & Prayers xx
I hope you are taking a nice ride somewhere beautiful and enjoying your day off. Some days you just gotta get out and smell the roses, oh, but it's cold there...so go smell some coffee brewing or a bakery, or something really good. Just relax and enjoy whatever you do.
ReplyDeleteGo, ride, get out of the house and think of something good. Hope Hubby did have a good birthday....wish I was his age again!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! Happy Belated Birthday to your husband. That pizza looks good. So do the cupcakes. I hope you enjoy your day off and that some downtime helps you feel better. I also hope you can get that shower installed. So frustrating. I hope the weekend gets better for you. See you again soon.
ReplyDeleteThe pizza and fish look delicious! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Happy belated birthday to your hubby! I thought Tom made a mean pie, but your pizza looks to die for! It's a beautiful, albeit chilly, day here in C-town ... like Mother Nature's trying to make up for her bad behavior. Channeling Bob Barker, "Come'on down!"
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday Linda! Happy Birthday to your hubby. I turned 65 last August and we were lucky to eat outside and all my family was there. We finally got to eat out yesterday in a restaurant. Every other table was open and plastic barriers. You access the menu with your cellphone. Grands are here today so I need to go. Praying for your future move to a much warmer place.♥
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to hubby - yesterday but still celebrating I hope! That pizza looks good and so do the cupcakes! Enjoy your day off, Linda. REST! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Dave!
ReplyDeleteWe had a woman's conference at church today. We had lots of visitors who were so happy to be somewhere that they didn't have to wear masks. It's my one place of sanity each week and it really is nice to go somewhere with no masks and where we can hug each other. And guess what - no covid there!
That cartoon about sums it up.
Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
Yes to everything!
ReplyDelete