Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday 9

 Well, folks...I am so busy with work and the crazy hours. Today its 3:30-10pm, then I have to head back in at 7 am tomorrow. I will not complain as I know there are families who are struggling emotionally, physically, financial etc. this year. Thank you all for the kind comments and emails. Makes a heart swell. grin


Joining in with the Saturday 9. 

1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?

I don't ever remember being scared etc. 

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

I am always nice. Stop laughing. {{grin}}

3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?

I only sent out two gifts this year; Gift card to my parents in Florida and a special package to our dear friends Sparky and Steve in Georgia.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?

I haven not done any shopping...oh wait, I did...my record player-which I presume is wrapped because someone won't let me have it until Christmas.

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?


Nope. Haven't watched anything.

6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?

Yes. Can't remember what it was though. Our movie theater is still closed.

7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?

Nope

8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?

Hot coca with whip cream.

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.

My two guys getting their Trump hats.



wow, what a difference a year makes...now the wall is loaded with Patriotic items.


pre Christmas...I suppose I ought to update it. lol

...Who would of thunk it, a year later we are facing being ruled by China Joe, and China, Communism. Scary stuff coming down the line. 


Can you believe next week is Christmas? I will be able to post, since my schedule is messed up-(rolling eyes-on purpose) I have Tuesday and Wed. off.

17 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your Saturday 9, Linda! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to a movie theater on Christmas; love hot chocolate with marshmellows;
    didnt mail any gifts and no, never bought myself anything for Christmas. Traditions are what we follow 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot cocoa with whipped cream sounds so good right now.
    I love the Trump hats and the patriotic wall! Wonderful!
    I need to get on it with my classic Christmas movie watching. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your patriotic wall!! Hot chocolate with whipped cream, oh so good!! Enjoyed your answers, one of them made me laugh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I don't remember ever being scared either. In fact, all my pics of me sittin on Santa's knee have me laughing and smiling. I think I'm almost always gregarious.
    2. Most of the time I'm nice, but according to the Lefty's on FB, I'm naughty and you know my opinion about that ... *wink*
    3. Yes. And I don't understand why y'all haven't received ours yet, nor have we received yours. Hmmm ...
    4. Yes, and Steve bought his own. Me the Washington County, Georgia Marriage book (genealogy) and Steve a new powder scale for handloading. He is SO happy.
    5. Scrooge (1970) with Albert Finney. Already watched it.
    6 & 7. Both No. I always behave myself when in company. Even when I used to drink a lot. Never to excess.
    8. One of our flavored coffees with frothy 1/2 & 1/2 and Splenda. Oh yes ... *dreamy look*
    9. Only that my sweet husband is still above ground. Almost lost him at Christmas two years ago now. That was unnerving.

    I have faced the fact that we are now a Communist country. Looks like Obama and his devilish followers have gotten their wish. The persecution of conservatives and Christians will now start full-force. Hope every one is ready for that.
    Merry Christmas my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your patriotic wall. I decorate seasonally and have patriotic up from Memorial day until Labor Day. Mexican hot chocolate is really good. They sell it at WM. It is made by Abuelita and is in the hot chocolate section. It has cinnamon in it and not spicy. We love it with whip cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super woman! (Seriously.)
    Love seeing Dave and Liam ... but wondering, didn't Santa bring you a MAGA hat? The patriotic wall is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to get in the spirit this year... isolation carries it own weight... Can't believe its almost a year since this nonsense started. Other than that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great wall! Yay for Tuesday and Wednesday off. Does that mean that you will be working Christmas eve?

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 - You make me laugh!
    We love It's a Wonderful Life too.
    Love those Trump hats!
    I sent a package to our son and DIL in KY.
    Hope work goes ok for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will your store be closed on Christmas? I hope so. I usually do buy myself something for Christmas because hubby doesn't like to shop even more than I hate to shop, and he tells me to buy myself something or I won't have anything. LOL. Then he buys lots of little things anyway to surprise me. Twinkies and ho ho's and silly things to wrap to make it look like there's a lot presents. LOL. But we have fun. I bought myself a tiny school bus and tractor and fire truck for the train village. (matchbox size). They are already under the tree with the village...LOL. I hope you have a merry Christmas no matter what...and I hope you have some records to play on your record player! Be sure to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I was thinking of you today while I was at Wally World, my friend...and saying some prayers. What a zoo! Not a lot of good will to man going on there. From anyone. I hope your night is better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have some hot cocoa and whipped cream with you!! Glad you have a few days off this next week! My heart is still hopeful for four more with Pres. Trump. I enjoyed your 9!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For once Christmas did not sneak up on me and I have been prepared for over a week! Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woo hoo on the hats! Nice for Christmas.. red and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have thought of you often as I have driven past stores (particularly that large retailer) Wishing you the best this extremely chaotic week. I will not be one adding to the chaos since I am still not going shopping except for brief trips to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think I was ever scared visiting Santa either! Like you I'm more scared of this upcoming 4 years! Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas my friend. I am so thankful to have found a new blog friend in you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)