A quick update in regards to Tom...Tom passed into Heaven's gates yesterday. Our deepest sympathies and condolences...
Wishing You each a ...
Early dinner here. I have to be at work by 4:30 am tomorrow. I know most of you saw my post on FB; rumor mill (majority of folks think) has schools closing, we have now moved into the orange and near red phrase of Covid. So, I shall keep my "day job" for the time being.

Hope people dont give you a hard time at work today. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Turkey Day!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Keeping you in prayer.
DeleteThere are rumors here too that we may not make it back to school after Thanksgiving for a bit. I think we will. NY is another story.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about Tom.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great day!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving...I am sad to report that Tom passed into Heaven's gates yesterday.
DeleteWishing you and your family a wonderful and enjoyable turkey day.... :)
ReplyDeletesame to you Bunk...wishing you could get out and about.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteIt is so sad to know that for many people this day of celebration is one of profound sadness.
Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Anne.
DeleteI think we're all feeling a little diminished by news of Tom's passing. Prayers for Barb and their children. Let's hug one another a little more tightly today.
ReplyDeleteIndeed...the pain she and her family are feeling...such sadness.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving Linda! It's a hard year, but still we have much to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, Mari...and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving Linda! I hope your day is nice and relaxing. Keeping your day job is a good idea! Our public schools in our county did not open full time. Kids are doing well in spite of it. I guess you will go to remote learning? Be blessed!:)
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. smiles
DeleteIt has been a year-and-a-half, seems like. But, I am very thankful.
ReplyDeleteGod bless to you and yours this day and every day.
Love & Prayers xx
It sure does, smiles. Wishing you and Steve a Happy Thanksgiving.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Linda! I hope you guys had a good day and I will be praying for you tomorrow! Schools are already closed here. Wolf seemed to be acting reasonably for a while there, but now he's back to normal.
ReplyDeleteYou are probably already in bed as I type this. Hope your Black Friday isn't too hard and you actually get to leave at the end of your shift. Deep breath!
ReplyDeleteI barely notice lock down as I am always pretty much in lock down due to disability. I feel bad for them. Hope your day was great. Its 2 AM and I just got home from Thanksgiving with my family. It was the best ever.
ReplyDelete