I was just not up to the Sunday Stealing. My brain just wasn't going to go there with all those questions, grin.
Time: 10:05 am. Yep, slept in. Apparently, I was tired.
Scene: 39* and sunny. Suppose to be another warm day. I am afraid warm days will be going away soon.
Drinking: My second cup of Breakfast in the Finger Lakes with Italian Cream.
Reading:
More like getting rid of
Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, FB, Twitter. I have grown weary of the Biden love fest and the complicity. The election has NOT been called nor certified until Dec. 7. Hey you yokels, let me tell you, Trump does not leave the WH until Jan. Let me tell you also, the fight has just begun.
What's for dinner? I don't know, maybe ravoli/sauce and garlic bread
Today's Plan: Hubby wants me to go back to my employer on my day off today, he came in last night while I was at work and told me there were plenty of Black Friday deals (yeah, I know). I was told by one of the cashiers that he bought a cart full of Christmas gifts for me. Oh...interesting. Sure enough, that boy is not a good enough hider, just saying. Never has been, like a kid in a candy store.
Listening to: The Greg Gutfeld Show.
Pondering: So, you all can find me on Parler. Oh and pondering this...
Trump Accountability Project
Come and get me AOC. I will be waiting. Be afraid folks, want to talk about Nazism.
and
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/290749
No joke folks.


Yepper... waiting to see how this all pans out...... I think in the end what happened is that it has divided the Dems... The House lost with the Progressive agenda and now AOC says she may quit politics - rather she wants a new party....Maybe not this year but four years later...the pendulum always changes if we can have honest elections.
ReplyDeleteAOC--you really don't want my opinion do you? ((sigh))--- I also think honest elections are a thing of the past. Really drives me nuts how the press is also complicit...and driving the narrative. Sad really. Are you on Parler, Bunk?
DeleteYes, Nazi-ism indeed! I saw that article on The Federalist yesterday and could hardly believe it. I guess folks will be visiting me in jail!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been blogging (again), as I've been out of town, visiting my parents. While there, I discovered Newsmax. The last couple months, they have liked that better than Fox, and after election night, they refuse to watch Fox at all anymore. Have you heard of Newsmax? It's great!
I am thankful that I live in a red state, but I am bordered on the west by liberal blue, including 1 state which legalized heroin, cocaine, and meth! God, please help our country.
Love,
Patti
We watch NewsMax on our computers. We can't get it in here, sadly. Gosh, I read that about the legalization, sigh.
DeleteI have stopped with all the MSM too, including Fox News. I also unfollowed so many people on FB and Instagram that they look like ghost towns! Hang in there my friend. Hopefully justice will prevail in the end!
ReplyDeletewell, luckily all of my friends are alike thinkers. I have one who is a former professor whom the other day called me a racist for supporting the current president. And so there it is...and why I feel the way I do. Trump supporters are not racist. We didn't call anyone Hitler.
DeleteI am on Facebook for only one thing: June's Journey game. That's it. I am tired of giving out personal info to get on these social media things.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I play Township...but I am going to give it up via FB, I have had enough. smiles
DeleteJust when I think I can't love your hubby any more .... (LOL)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for turning me onto Parler. It feels darn refreshing being amongst like-minded folks.
LOLOLOL. Parler is having a surge in people joining...so be patient. smiles
DeleteMeverly317, friend me too pretty please @WiregrassSparky . We don't know one another yet, but I believe in Jesus and just want to smile and enjoy life. Thanks! :)
DeleteI'm happy to, Sparky! BTW, the Mevely's just my blogger alias. My Parler name's Myra. @Myra Guca :)
DeleteTry giving the new President a chance. God would want you to be working together, not so bitter and negative all the time.
ReplyDeleteWELL, He isn't president yet, not until Jan 20. The votes have not been certified and the lawsuits not rectified. I will never support someone who supports abortion or who calls Trump Supporters racist, deplorable, and Hitler etc. the hate comes from your party, not ours.
DeleteThis was a MAJOR topic of discussion today in our Sunday School. We all think that this is leading to a huge division in America and/or Civil War. It probably won't happen here in the South, but God help ya if you live above the Mason Dixon line. You're toast. We're all pretty well stocked and loaded here. If any @@@ goes down, we're ready. Got lots of backhoes and woods. *wink* Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteI'm at MeWe.com as Pamela D Hudson for anyone who wants to 'friend' me. It's not as much fun as FB (with the DIY video's and the like) but it's free. I don't like Parler.com. It's too hard to use and one can't 'chat' with just friends. There's a lot of people I don't wan commenting on my thread, you know? Too much demon activity these days.
It's raining here. YAY! Drinking New England Eggnog coffee today. Yum yum!
Love ya. xx
No worries about the lock and loaded here. I have been sitting here and getting use to Parler. Yes, its different, but its ok. smiles
DeleteIt's going to be interesting and I am willing to wait it out.Trump will receive pressure from many Republicans in name only, and those who were on the Trump bandwagon, to now fall off. Take names and don't re-elect any of them from the house and senate who do not support Trump during his most critical hours.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes - I'm with you on all of this.
ReplyDeleteGood on your hubby!
Still praying, Linda. We sure do need four more years of our President Trump!
ReplyDeleteThere is much to be fretting over if one wants to fret. That AOC crap is just one. I think this week is going to prove very interesting. I am not going to hang on every bit of news, however. I have quite enjoyed being out in the good weather and sunshine. It's meant getting a few important things done.
ReplyDeleteI get ya! Really! The only thing I've heard about Parler hasn't been good; some scary stuff. I actually did try to get there but something happened to my computer. I'm going to try the one your 'up there' talked about.
ReplyDeleteYeah, your hubby? A keeper for sure. :)
xoxo
I am just blogging. I post scripture at FB and that is all. I think Twitter is a pile of hateful garbage sitting in a sinking hole of despair and hatefulness and disgust. Not to mention the foul and filthy language. Some of us hit the jackpot with hubby's who are keepers. AOC, it's just a tragedy. Another puppet on the string of some high powered pervert in the realm of Satan himself. Sadness everywhere.
ReplyDelete