Bringing more Good Tidings on this rather chilly Last Sunday in November.
Time: 8:32 am
Scene: 32* and sunny.
Drinking: First cup of Breakfast in the Finger Lakes coffee with sweet cream. Since we live in the Finger Lakes region. Yes, its a bit expensive...but well worth it. Keeping it local.
Goings on today: View from where I am currently sitting (at my desk in the 3rd bedroom)
The Hubby and Boy Wonder started hulling up the Christmas Stuff Friday and yesterday. Will continue to decorate. No Pink trees or anything fufu in this house, grin. Stay tuned, more photos this week.
Thinking About: The front porch
I snapped this last night when I got home at 10:15. Since we don't have any outside outlets, keeping it simple. Will show more, hubby hung up the sled and put up greenery. Was way to dark to snap that photo. So, stay tuned.
Listening to: The furnace just clicked on. It was bitter cold last night when I came home, the Hornell Middle School said 27*.
Pondering: I have already been asked, "What's for dinner?" Hey, boys, its only 8:45 am. grin
AND
I also want to say, I am keeping Barbara and her family in prayer.





Winter is here.....hope you are having a good one,.. :)
ReplyDeleteIts like 53* here today, but no worries, rain is incoming for tomorrow and temps drop again, lol. Have a great day, friend.
Delete"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" :)
ReplyDeleteSure is...although the elves are refusing to work due to the mean Wife/Mom who is playing on the computer, (just some humor,lolol).
DeleteLove what y'all have done so far! But I'm confused WHAT (or who) is powering your outside tree since you've no outdoor outlets. I know! Santa's elves? Right?
ReplyDeleteHA I posted it on FB for you and specifically called you out, LOLOLOLOL.
DeleteI think men are always hungry, did they eat breakfast? lol Certainly not that cold here, I doubt it will get that cold here. We did have a cool front blow through yesterday and we're in the 60's today!
ReplyDeleteYour place is looking nice. Very festive. I LOVE LOTS of decorations. Can't overdo it for my tastes.
ReplyDeleteWinter has FINALLY arrived here in SE Gawga. And, it's very welcome. Supposed to get down to 33* tomorrow. Hope that's true. I can't finish decorating outside until the rain stops. I've wanted to put Christmas lights the length of our new chain link fence. Don't know if I'll be able to, or not. I've hurt my right knee some how and can barely walk without limping. It's always something ... *lol*
Love xx
Hi Linda! I love your tree and your porch. I am also curious how you are lighting the outside tree. I guess I will have to look on FB. I am trying to stay away from FB again. Yesterday I was rudely called out on FB for saying that I really liked the book, Hillbilly Elegy. I am not "woke" enough for FB, I guess and can't even log into MeWe. Keeps telling me I already have an account, but none of my passwords work. Hope you have a good Sunday and don't have to work. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteIt is looking festive here! How wonderful that the men in the family take on the decorating. It is always comforting to see the lights at Christmastime. I will have to give this some careful consideration.
ReplyDeleteIt's been so rainy here and we're going back into another few days of it. Such gloomy days make me feel like sleeping. How dull!
Yes, ongoing prayers for dear Barbara and her family.
I got some decorating done today. Pared down from previous years but we are at least festive. Yes, keeping Barbara and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete36 here tonight. I turned on some pastel lights in my front window that were up all year. They are curtain lights I found in TJ Maxx that are lavender, baby blue and pink and run on battery. Kind of pretty and I have a 2nd set. Not sure what will happen with decorating this year. I havent even been able to shop. Should be interesting lol.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking nice! Cold here too and I hear snow is coming soon.
ReplyDeletePraying for Barbara too.