So....let's begin with the missed Tuesday Meme. Work has been keeping me busy...and how about this election news? Or lack of. Sad state of affairs we are in. Way too much social media calling the election, way too much fraud etc...the dems did say they would do everything to win...anyways...off we went today (my day off).
Beautiful Wyoming/Livingston Counties. Had to get fingerprinted in Wyoming County for the teaching job. Wyoming is nothing but farmlands, beautiful...a little too flat for my taste though. LOL
Found the infamous Attica Correctional Facility aka Prison.
Stopped in Avoca to turn in my paperwork/direct deposit to the school and then stopped at my husbands family's restaurant and said hello. I had a vanilla milkshake, hubby had a strawberry one.
Avoca is a very small town with only 2,000 citizens.
Then we headed home...I should know by Friday what my teaching schedule will be.
In concerns to the election.






So happy you have this new adventure ahead of you! Praying it will be a very happy and positive experience! Praying for this election issue to be resolved honestly. That's a tall order. But God is in control and He will take care of this. We just have to pray and wait on Him. Take care my friend. Those milkshakes sound really good.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pamela. I'm falling behind again in posting and visiting. I admit, I am a little nervous, smiles
DeleteMy tummy has been upset all day. There's so much cheating going on by the Leftists. Such wickedness. I'm convincedthat our Country is lost, at least during our lifetime. Glad I'm old.
ReplyDeleteReal excited about your new job. It will be so nice to have you away from that Major Retailer but I'm glad you've had that distraction until the Real Job starts.
Love & Prayers xx
(Sorry so gloomy. Just keepin' it real.)
Your not gloomy, just speaking the truth. Like I was just saying to Pamela, Iam a little nervous to be in the classroom again and getting lost in the big school.
DeleteWAY sad state of affairs. I hate how this election has turned me into an anxious embittered person. Better I should shadow you and your hubby and indulge in a milkshake. :)
ReplyDeleteYep...I'll tell you the husband and son are spitting mad, sigh...sliding you a milkshake. Smiles
DeleteI'm happy for your new job, Linda, and know you will be a great teacher! My heart is sick with the election news but... God is in control. What will be will be. We tried. Trump took Florida so I'm proud about that... and Ohio! My home state. We will be able to say "I told you so". I think we kept the Senate and hope they will do what they can to keep us from total communism.
ReplyDeletewell...the more I read, I am convinced that the media is helping Biden. The more I read, I am convinced that there is a lot of fraud going on.
DeleteI am sad, frustrated, angry abou this election business. Thankful that God is still in control! Glad you guys got to get out and do some fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteYep, agree..smiles
DeleteWell.. new career coming up! All the best. Keep us posted on it. We are your online family after all.
ReplyDeleteNot much to tell you yet. LOL---Very nice folks over there at the school, walking in yesterday felt like a time capsule. All these memories of childhood came flooding back. wow. lol
DeleteHi Linda - I have election anxiety too. I just want things to be settled so we can move on. Wow, a milkshake sounds really good. I would choose chocolate. I am so excited for you to start your new job and share all the details. Sorry, I have been so exhausted in the evening lately, I haven't been emailing, or doing anything else except the basics that have to be done every night. See you again soon.
ReplyDeleteits ok Deb...I haven't felt like much talking myself, smiles.
DeleteAre you excited about the new job on the horizon? Is that in Wisconsin, the state?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've been nervous all day about the way things are shaping up in our country. Not looking good....
xoxo
No, not moving to Wisconsin. The school is about 20 miles from here. smiles
DeleteI see! Thanks, Linda. You could either say I'm nosy, or that I'm nosy. :)
DeleteYes, they did say that among other very telling, pertinent things. They don't seem to be able to keep their mouths shut. They are quite the works of art in the cheating department, but terribly sloppy. Feel more than free to delete this comment.
ReplyDeleteSeems as if you are always on an adventure. May this one be just the right one.
Congrats on the teaching job! Finally -the teacher and not the student! I shake my head at the election results - or rather the lack thereof. We'll be lucky to find out by Christmas who the president is!
ReplyDeleteI know you are happy to be starting this new position. I hope you find it very rewarding for you and for the students. Teachers can be such wonderful role models!
ReplyDeleteTrying to stay upbeat and positive....but its very hard...COVID has hit our community hard...so after 4 months of sequestration, its come anyway.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you for your new job! Best of luck to you! I'm frustrated about this election and scared for the future of this country for the next 4 years! We shall see.......
ReplyDeleteI am happy to see you here and will be praying about your new job. I hope it is the one school you really want. As for the election, sadness and so much fraud. But God is watching and He is has it all under control. I hope your weekend is wonderful. HUGS across the miles XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteI Meant to say when I first came over, Attica. Someone dropped a suggestion in the suggestion box when I worked for this goofy ins. co. The owner was so full of himself. The suggestion simply stated "Remember Attica". of course the goofs I worked with were like "what's that??" I do remember Attica.I think the South will rise again and I know some tough cookies who live in the South who can defend themselves even with their pristine hairdos and perfect clothes. (Wink WInk) HUGS
ReplyDelete