Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday Photos

 Pre posting/dating this. Work 4:30 am-1:45 pm. How about I share some photos?


My ugly sweater. My employer is allowing us to wear our ugly sweaters today/Friday. AND through out the month of December, we won't have to wear our vests if 1. we wear ugly sweaters or 2. We wear green or red on Fridays. No problem there.  grin


My beauty salon where I go. BEAUTIFUL store front. I think its safe to say, we all are expecting another shutdown, our governor is really a dictator.


Now onto Christmas, grin. Have a beautiful day friends.



19 comments:

  1. That will be rather festive...the ugly sweaters and/or the red and green. I have never owned an ugly sweater, but my daughter has a wardrobe of them.

    I was pleased that the SC held your governor back on the church and synagogue issue. Perhaps he'll find his squirmy way around it though. He's the squirmy wormy type. He's starting to look like a character from The Planet of the Apes without a costume. 🦧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore women who own ugly sweaters...my son said this morning before I left, "Mom, that is one ugly sweater you have on!" THANKS!!! seriously, I was overjoyed. lol

      Don't even get me going on Cuomo or any of the democrat governors. Pinheads each and everyone one of them.

      Delete
  2. That Cuomo ... is one man I'd like to see his hair on fire, let me tell you! I wouldn't throw water on him if it was. And I'm happy to hear Tin Horn Dictator got shot down again by SCOTUS. He's not allowed to shut down Churches or any religious institution. Period. Now, on to the rest of businesses. Don't know if they're included or not.
    I wish it would cool off enough to wear sweaters. It's unusually warm and dry this year. Happens, sometimes. Can't control the weather can we?! *lol*
    Hope your day was easy and stress-free.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ICK ON the weather in your parts of the states, lolol.

      Delete
  3. Am I the only one that thinks ugly sweaters are beautiful? Yep, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I could use some underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought some...because hubby threatened to throw my holey underwear out, LOLOL.

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful store front from your salon! Our governor has done a temporary shut down of inside seating at restaurants, gyms, theaters and bowling alleys. It's only for 3 weeks but my bet is she'll extend it past that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO taken by that salon's storefront! The fire, the wine and good reads ... why, who needs anything more?
    Hope you didn't get 'beat up' by the crazy shoppers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was deader than a door nail from 5 am-11 then all heck broke loose, sigh...

      Delete
  7. Glad you are able to wear ugly sweaters or red/green during December. What a great window of your hair place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beauty salon is beautiful! They know how to do things right! I hope they can stay open. And your 'ugly sweater" is lovely too! I don't have any ugly sweaters. It's too hot here to wear them. Well, maybe I do have one sweater vest that could qualify. LOL. 'Tis the season to be jolly", so just be jolly and don't let your cuckoo Gov. get you down. I've never seen such a jerk before in my life...talk about a narcissist. Jeepers! Take care of yourself and keep the people smiling around you. That's what Christmas time is all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela...I really enjoyed your photos, smiles.

      Delete
  9. That sign....so that's what happened! Bahahahaha! I hope you came through Black Friday okay. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahahahaha, yep...that is what happened, LOL. Hey, I like underwear, lololol.

      Delete
  10. I like you sweater! I will have to dig my ugly one out and take a photo! It is not only ugly, it has bells so every step you take announces you approach! I still believe in Santa, but underwear is okay with me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)