Friday, November 13, 2020

Cute Sign Find...

 First let me say a deep thank you for the kind comments from yesterdays post. I am going on record stating, "Fauci and Cuomo can stick it where the sun don't shine." Not that we are planning on anyone over, but I am just stating...


Friday's are my short days 7 am-1:30 pm. I was so ready to get out of there...I started off at Self Check Out then around 8:30, I hear, "Yo, Linda, will you trade with me?" Young Jacob wanted off the door. You know, NY has strict Covid rules, someone always has to be on the door; counting and making sure masks are on. Sure thing...I like love being on the door. A lot of regular customers come in on a daily basis. ANYWAYS...I saw a woman carrying out a cute metal sign...so...of course, I had to get one;


Ok, truth be told, she crossed the "barrier" and showed me. She was all to happy too do so. So, I am looking forward to the first snowfall. It was 24* this morning with a heavy frost. HOWEVER, I am NOT ready to decorate for Christmas. smiles

16 comments:

  1. I'll be up for Thanksgiving. I tested negative so that counts right? I will bring food to contribute. That's a sweet little sign but I am also not ready for Christmas. Just will try to be happy for Thanksgiving. 25th is my birthday and 22nd is my daughter's so we kind of combine it all, which I hate. For once I would love to have a birthday party.. which I never have had. Happy Weekend Linda. I so wish I lived nearby. You know the perfect neighborhood would have been you , me and Toni. We'd have gotten on so very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would loveeeeeeeeeee to throw you a birthday party!!! Makes me sad to know you have never had one. I would love to move back to the Hudson Valley area, and I know we all would of made great neighbors. I miss Toni so much.

      Delete
  2. That sign is so cute! Yes, the craziness continues in NY and in Mich too. Your gov and our are far too much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sign! Glad you had a short day and got to get the sign. No snow here, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. giggling...nope just sand and ocean, smiles.

      Delete
  4. Hi Linda. That is a cute sign. Where do you think you will put it? I know you have posted pictures of your fun country kitchen with lots of signs. Crazy times we live in. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't a clue...its blue and I have nothing blue in my house, or that shade of blue, LOL.

      Delete
  5. Cute sign. We have all the same rules here. I posted my grandson's birthday pictures on my Thankful Thursday. We all had to wear mask until we were seated. We did get up after dinner and took a picture near the table without mask! We were about 12 feet from people. We don't get snow here where I live. We get it at the local mountains. It was cold for us this week in the 50's and 60's for our highs which is unusual for us in Nov. We will be back in the low 80's by Monday. I haven't started decorating yet either. I will start next week in the family room. Kitchen will stay harvest until after Thanksgiving. Have a great weekend Linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy about the masks a nd seating...like...does Covid only exist in certain areas? (just being flippant, rolling eyes, smiles)

      Delete
  6. That is a cute sign, though not appropriate for here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfort...snow will be here sooner than later...well...I really shouldn't say unfort. I happen to love winter weather, smiles.

      Delete
  7. Yeah, it's too early to decorate for Christmas. I did get the corner of the living room ready for the tree, though (cleared, etc.). I usually start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. Then leave it all up until New Years Day. Makes it special that way.
    Sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings, but it appears that the Left has cheated their way back into the Swamp. It's gonna be really miserable for those who have DemoKKKrat Governors. Just sayin'. Our Governor, and most Southern States, have said they will NOT be enforcing anything that comes down from that quarter. I agree. We will give no quarter (and you know what that means). So, hang on Patriots. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, agree...it will be a bumpy ride. Unfort...the courts are still tech. "closed" here and the issue with mil is up in the air, unless we take her with...and frankly...that might just have to happen.

      Delete
  8. I stick with my tradition. I never decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I refuse to budge.

    Cute sign - I have a "let it snow" sign. That is always wishful thinking here in my part of California although it has snowed before which is rare.

    Yeah California has a pack going on with the other liberal Governors of Oregon and Washington. No traveling. We were not planning to, but I really get annoyed when they start acting like dictators. Arrgh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute sign. I Loved the farm from your other post. Beautiful. We live in a nation run by half dictators who think Hitler, Karl Marx and Mussolini were super cool heroes. Unbelievable and idiots walking around believing all the lies they are spoon fed. Reminds me of Jim Jones and his arsenic laced Kool-Aid. Soylent Green, Handmaids Tale, all the disgusting things our society should shudder at they are starting to embrace. If you look at Cuomo too long you will see the demon sitting on his shoulder, truly frightening and sad he believes himself. Heil Hitler, their new song to sing. Disturbing is the only word I can think of to fit the agenda coming to America in 2021.Hurts my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)