Friday, November 8, 2019

I'm Back...

So, I'm back...after many mishaps...like Blogger not recognizing html codes/backgrounds among things...I see The Cutest Blog on the Block is down...lovely. (sarcasm)


Indeed, we have snow. This is the view from campus yesterday and both photos come from the campus website. Today, blowing snow, no new accumulation, but the wind chill is near 25*.


The above photo is also from campus and Sturges History Hall is just beyond this to your left. When the weather is bad, I take the "bridge" over to Sturges. It's nice, as campus has underground tunnels and bridges like above. OK, I'm done...I have spent most of the day trying to get things running here...so sorry for the inconvenience.

12 comments:

  1. I like this new background, though, I refreshed and it changed. If you are having problems with Blogger I might be able to help you. Also, please turn on your feed as your link won't update on blog lists for people if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie...Blogger is just being difficult...the HTML for backgrounds isn't working at all. I think I fixed the feed--it was my mistake--I didn't put the https in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't add you to my blog list. Said you weren't in the feed or whatever that is...please check this again so we can follow you!

      Delete
    2. Ok, lets see Pamela...I think it is fixed...I can tell you that Blogger is having issues...a lot of them. (and it is driving me mad)

      Delete
  3. Hi Linda...do I need to re-follow? I don't see a way to follow you yet...either on email or whatever way possible. I hope to still be able to stay up with your posts. Sorry you were having so much trouble. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I was in the middle of doing that (adding the links). Its ok, Pamela, sometimes the good Lord has me see things in a different way...this being one of them, smiles.

      Delete
  4. Well that seemed to work. I have been able to add your blog to my blogroll and I popped in as Vee instead of Dunnpark so that’s good. Gosh it sounds bitterly cold. It is too cold for November. It was like this in 1963 as I recall. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! Glad to find you here - sorry you had such blogger issues!
    I love that photo of the campus. So pretty. We have snow too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like blogging issue... yea, you don't come up on my roll...and I am not linked on yours not sure if there is a correlation... not to worry, I tracked you down! Glad all is well and you didn't drop off the earth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunk...I'm going to drop off the face of this Earth if my car doesn't get fixed...stupid computer issues on the car...they sure don't make them like they use too. Computer issues here, on the car etc...hello Microsoft, what are you doing? OR NOT DOING!

      Delete
  7. So happy to see your name pop up that you'd commented! I'm going to try to post occasionally. Snow! We're supposed to get snow Tuesday... with a low of around 15 that night. Say what? We have no spring or fall any more .. just summer and winter! Hope you're doing well Is this your final semester? I feel like I abandoned my friends and have lost out on keeping up with your life. Love you, sweet Lady! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)