Sunday, November 17, 2019

Cold Sunday Salon

Yes, I know, Monica is still missing in blogland. I suspect her work and life in general is keeping her busy.
Time: 8:19 a.m.

Scene: 20*, real feel 14*, sunny.

Today's Plan: I really need to get busy and write papers.

Drinking: Coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer.

Reading: for my Aid in Dev. Africa class--not really reading it per say-more like skimming it.


Listening to: The furnace came on, hubby in the kitchen.

Pondering: The three final papers I have to write (total 60 pages). Thursday finished with two A's on the two separate 15 page Annotated Bibliography and no need to meet the professor(s).

Plans this week: School...at least I won't have to go in for my 8:30 am class on Tuesday and Thursday. Which means no 4:30 a.m. alarm call.

...and just some humor for this Sunday morning. Have a great day all.

7 comments:

  1. Those papers sound daunting, though you will get them done one page at a time. I would be like that cartoon lady. Definitely. There’s something wearying about hearing how beautiful snow is. 🙃 Yay for a reprieve on the 4:30 alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the home stretch.... keep on keeping on..... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have snow here in your chlidhood home today but I'm wearing socks, long sleeves and jeans. It's a delightful change from the extended heat we had this year.

    Went to TV church this morning so Beloved can stay off his fractured foot as much as possible. Thankful for these options when circumstances require it.

    I hope you get a lot done today on those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comic, I’m no fan of winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, hah, I do have a cousin who has lived in Orlando for many years. She's a Florida native and I am not even sure if she has ever seen snow. So that cartoon really got me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that cartoon for Terri? It made me laugh!
    Glad you get out of a few early mornings this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting up too early is a bummer. 4:30 is awful. Got to hand it to you doing all this work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)