Well, Blogger is at it again and it's enough to drive a person crazy.
![]() |
| LOLOLOL |
Just some Saturday Randomness from my head.
Weather...75* and real feel is 86* at 7 am. 60% chance of rain after 2pm. It never did rain last night, only rumbled.
Corporate Greed:
from Ocala...and I am sure it's everywhere and probably worse in the north. One morning, driving into work it was $3.85, 8 hours later, it was $4.29. Yesterday:
KNOCK IT OFF and I am not just talking about the price of things. It's not just one person-contrary to beliefs. It's multiple entities. The world itself is upside down.
Thinking...for those who are thinking of switching from Blogger, please drop me an email or comment here with your new blog address. I am afraid friends; I just don't have the "oomph" to leave Blogger. For right now, I will just continue to click on the links, even though they are not updated. I have no idea what Blog Feeder is etc.
Concerned...there have not been in any hurricanes. It's weird.
Listening to...the ceiling fan. The central ac just clicked off, some birds outside the window.
Feeling...you know...
I am just done with summer. Summer lasts well into November and sometimes December around these parts.
Moving in... apparently, the mobile home across the street/caddy corner sold for a whopping $220,000. The "boys" (hubby and the neighbors) have been gossiping...I swear these men (hubby and neighbors) are worse than women. They have nothing better to do than gossip in the middle of the street or at the mailboxes. 😄 (now that is a sight, let me tell you, lol)--but we do have great neighbors, truly we do.
Undecisive...about the design of the blog...my brain is telling me fall...but honestly, I just can't get into it. It's a billion trillion degrees here-HOT.
Thank you...for the kind comments. I truly appreciate it, truly I do.
Making me giggle...
gosh, this is so true. LOL
Wishing you all a beautiful Saturday. Apologies for such a boring post, no photos, not real news etc. Nothing is happening around here except for the folks who are moving in across/caddy corner. $220,000 for a mobile home, who would of thunk it.




Linda, your posts are never boring. I am giggling over "the boys" and their gossiping. I hope whoever moves in is a good addition to your neighborhood. Having good/great neighbors is the best. Enjoy your Saturday.
ReplyDeleteThe cost of things in crazy. Gas here has been $4.39 for the last week. Houses ar through the roof.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggle!
Good morning, Linda. Our gas is about $1.50 more. We're so used to it anymore hardly anyone even talks about it. So new neighbors are in your future. How exciting. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteBlogger is driving me nuts, but I also just don't have the "oomph" to start over on Word Press, although I do have an account there that's probably 20 years old.
ReplyDeleteI wish my Tom would find some "boys" nearby to visit with; I swear that man used to be able to converse with a fence post. Honestly, I'm a bit intimidated with the whole process of starting my blog over at WordPress. I hope it doesn't come down to tin cans and string (lol), but have transitioned my reader to Feedly.
ReplyDeletePS - To answer your question, mine is Mevely317.blogspot.com.
My granddaughter drives a big diesel pickup and she is paying over $6.00 a gallon. Poor kid...I'm slipping her a little money when I can. It's crazy. As for Blogger...it is the only blog platform I like. I guess I will just deal with it.
ReplyDeleteYep... over $4 a gallon here too. Crazy. I'm glad to have a season off with no hurricanes and hope we get through it with none hitting here! I am happy about the rain coming again, though. We still need it. Happy weekend!! xo
ReplyDelete$6.00 over here! I sure hope Blogger will improve but it will probably come with a price.
ReplyDelete