Somewhere along the line I have lost like 8 days...anyways...
1. TV has become a part of daily life. How much TV would you say you watch weekly?
On the weekends I do, not much during the week. BTW time I get home from the daily death-defying interstate drive, I really could care less about tv.
2. What is the earliest TV program you remember enjoying?
Shows like Bonanza, the Munster's, the Partridge Faily, Gunsmoke, Mannix, Bewitch, Tin Tin Tin, Lone Ranger etc.
3. Everyone seems to like the TV program Yellowstone. Why do you like/dislike it or why have you not tuned in? Do you recommend something else?
We watch it every Sunday and look forward to it. I have had enough though of a certain character and liked watching her get her tail beat last week, that's all I will say. I am not much for folks who are on a self-destructive path and have this woe is me approach to life. I get it, ex. the emphasis of the show; fight for what you have and keep it, I get it. Sigh---it just gets overwhelming at times.
4. How many of the western programs and their stars did you watch back when westerns were popular fare on TV? How many do you recognize? Try not to look at the list below!
See above answers. Some of those shows are on TV Land now.



Time does get away on us, doesn't it?! I realized just now that Christmas is a mere two weeks from tomorrow. Must get cracking!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Charly found a channel with lots of OLD movies and TV shows that we remember from the 70s and 80s. We have been watching that quite a bit when we do watch TV. Last night I watched Dateline. Glad you got our Christmas card. I will look forward to receiving yours. I hope you have a good weekend. God bless.
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday, Linda! I like most of the shows you mentioned. I have never seen Yellowstone though. I tend to watch the local news for the weather; maybe 7-8 hours a week if that.
ReplyDeleteI've not watched Yellowstone but I do hear it's very popular. We "cut the cord" to cable or satellite. It's nice and peaceful not having 24/7 news, except for the conservative ones I read on-line.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry the commute is terrifying. Florida is almost one huge city now. Seems like traffic is like that everywhere in my old home State. Guess you haven't heard anything further about a new position at work? Hope you hear good news about that soon and you're all settled in at your new homestead.
Sending Love & Prayers. Sparky xx
Right there with you on those old TV shows! (Tho' I'd be hard pressed to remember the difference between the Munsters and Addams Family.) We've never tuned into Yellowstone, but now you have me intrigued. Oh, those actors we love to hate!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Yellowstone but have heard lots of people talking about it.
ReplyDeleteI sent my cards out this week, yours should be arriving any time! :)
So wonderful to hear from you. I've been thinking about you all week long and wondering about the job interview, etc. and if anything came of that. Also just thinking about the timing of everything for you. Please don't worry about sending us a card...I am way behind and may not send out many cards this year...I'd rather you just come back up for a visit. Let us know when. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteI would love a Christmas card, Linda! Email me at marthaorlando@gmail.com. for my address. Include your address, too, so I can return the favor.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Sending love & hugs!! My card to you is in the mail. Have a blessed week ahead! xo
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I tried to use the email, but it goes to a different email set up that I don't use. I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you hit the one-year mark if losing your son. I will keep you in prayer. Hugs
ReplyDelete